Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IK this is asked alot but... Blade Or Katana?

IK this is asked alot but... Blade Or Katana?

Okey I know this is asked alot but some guides say there is no difference, some say Blade is better because bigger attack. But is there a difference then or not? Since I like the look of katanas alot and the blades don`t seem awesome at all. I`m seeing alot of Bladers with katanas but lots of people still say that Blades are better.

Blades give like 2 more attack than katana's. Katanas give more attack rate. In my opinion. More attack rate=less chance of missing.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Osmium
    i know this is answered alot but blades are for attack(which=more dmg) and katanas are for attack rate(which=less chance of missing) if u use combos on mobs and players then u should get a blade if u just hit without using combo then get a katana

doesn't even make that big of a difference..

2 attack doesn't mean you are all of a sudden going to hit way harder. Go for katanas. They are always cheaper. :>
    iSacred - 160 Mercury. Guild - Not in one. ~Quit until TBA~

It all depends on how high your attack rate is. If you have a high attack rate already, I'd use blades for more damage (not a huge amount, but some). If your attack rate is lacking, go for katanas because you'll then hit more often.

Also, the "quickness" of your attacks/combo can factor in. If you have a slow attack/combo sequence, katanas may be better because (again) they'll hit more often, yielding more damage overall. If you have a quicker attack/combo sequence, blades could be better since although you won't hit as often, the speed of your combo will make up for it.
    Yes, my stats fail. I know this...

Unnoticable difference, go with what you prefer/cheaper.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Forcium
    are we seriously talking about attack rate? rofl

u da nid it 4 bm2 s2pid
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Blade
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast