Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Building without owning the core?

Shadow Titanium

Question Building without owning the core?

Ok, I have noticed this the past couple of days in T4 war. Our nation owns a legacy core and while the enemy is killing the guardian (they don't own the core yet) I see one of them already building a res tower for their side. Is this even possible or am I witnessing hacks?

Hacks. That's impossible to do, you can start building right after the guardian/base got taken. Another things had passed in T3 where we (capella) killed the guardian and procyon took the core 1 second after (Like if they were the ones who killed it)
    xMaoZedong
    BL
    Capella

Shadow Titanium
    I thought it might be a hack but wasn't sure. I seen it in T2 back in december and just saw it the other day in T4...the guy was doing it right in front of 10 or so of my teammates and no one said anything. The core was neutral (happened on a core we owned once also) and guardian still have 50% HP and thier nation was killing it while we were trying to stop them. This guy was building while all of this was going on....I killed him.

Unfortunately, last thing crossing my mind was to take a screen shot...and it just so happens that I wasn't recording like I usually do (hard drive got 760 gigs of fraps videos, need to clean that up before I can start recording again).

As for taking the core when other side kills guardian, to my understanding the nation that does the most damage to the guardian is the side that can capture the core immediately. So if other nation captures the core when your nation killed the guardian, that could be why...

Now if your nation did all the damage and the other nation captures it right away, then your probably looking to blaim hacks...