Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: How to Be Excellent Archers in Cabal and Make More Cabal Alz

How to Be Excellent Archers in Cabal and Make More Cabal Alz

If you are new to Cabal Online, I think you’d better look at my guide below because I will teach you the necessary tips to become strong archers from the newbie and there is no doubt that you can make much cabal alz if you’d like.

Archers attack monsters with their skills all the way and it can be regarded as magic attack. As to the points distribution after upgrading, you’d better follow the upgrading conditions in the head. Archers could be equipped with two star grains; no matter which one you equip on which arm, the damage of them is doubled. When you summon the star grain, what shows is the one equipped on your left hand.

When you change your equipments, you have to arrange the ability points according to the needs of priority armors, and weapons could be considered later. For archers, they can obviously feel the increase in defense. The +1 requirements of equipment are increasing with levels. The +1 requirements of archers are power +2, intelligence +6, and agility +3. The whole demand is 11 points. That is to say, players should upgrade 3 levels if they want to get equipment +1. Do not be lazy. Be patient to complete your tasks, because players have to complete all tasks on level 50 so that they can move to new maps.

As to the aspect of skills, there are also some advices. It is enough to upgrade all skills to level 9, because the cooling time is the shortest. After level 10, every upgrade costs two points and I will not suggest you to do so. Magic is the main attack method of archers, so players have to learn at least three attack skills. Although archers do not have high defense, but its dodge rate is good. Do not rely on skills to recover hp, and it is more practical and quick to take drugs. After you learn the arrow properties, you are suggested to learn wind arrow skills because its attack is quite high.

What’s more, when you update your skills, please choose the one with maximum HP because archers’ HP drops easily.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

We can discuss about it if you have any good suggestions
    Hi, I am Dora, nice to meet everyone here.

Marketing staff of Igameol – game service provider. Enjoy 5% free cabal alz first time to buy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris123 View Post
    If you are new to Cabal Online, I think you’d better look at my guide below because I will teach you the necessary tips to become strong archers from the newbie and there is no doubt that you can make much cabal alz if you’d like.

Archers attack monsters with their skills all the way and it can be regarded as magic attack. As to the points distribution after upgrading, you’d better follow the upgrading conditions in the head. Archers could be equipped with two star grains; no matter which one you equip on which arm, the damage of them is doubled. When you summon the star grain, what shows is the one equipped on your left hand.

When you change your equipments, you have to arrange the ability points according to the needs of priority armors, and weapons could be considered later. For archers, they can obviously feel the increase in defense. The +1 requirements of equipment are increasing with levels. The +1 requirements of archers are power +2, intelligence +6, and agility +3. The whole demand is 11 points. That is to say, players should upgrade 3 levels if they want to get equipment +1. Do not be lazy. Be patient to complete your tasks, because players have to complete all tasks on level 50 so that they can move to new maps.

As to the aspect of skills, there are also some advices. It is enough to upgrade all skills to level 9, because the cooling time is the shortest. After level 10, every upgrade costs two points and I will not suggest you to do so. Magic is the main attack method of archers, so players have to learn at least three attack skills. Although archers do not have high defense, but its dodge rate is good. Do not rely on skills to recover hp, and it is more practical and quick to take drugs. After you learn the arrow properties, you are suggested to learn wind arrow skills because its attack is quite high.

What’s more, when you update your skills, please choose the one with maximum HP because archers’ HP drops easily.
    drug me uppp baby

O_O

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Forcium
    google translate ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    google translate ftw
    Sorry, I am not so good at English... could you help me correct it?
    Hi, I am Dora, nice to meet everyone here.

Marketing staff of Igameol – game service provider. Enjoy 5% free cabal alz first time to buy.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris123 View Post
    Sorry, I am not so good at English... could you help me correct it?
    don't worry it's fine. it's just a really robotic way of speaking. also, selling in game alz for real life currency is against terms of service. :\