Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need advice with my items

need advice with my items

good day to all im GIL of cabal PH
    lGlIlLl/Neptune/16X Blader and im here to ask some advice.

currently im a having this equipment
    swords: 1x redosmi katana of fatal +9 8% crits 20% cdi (2slots)
    1x osmi katana 26% cdi (1slot)
    armors: +8 osmium headpiece of fatal 36 cdi
    suit,gloves and boots all +8 of amp
    with eof +6
    ring's: 1x merga 1xring of luck +2 2xcrit ring +1
    bracelet's:2x BOF+3 sloted
    earing: vamp earingss +3
    amulet: amulet of pain +5

future swords:
    a. 2xmitril katana/blade of dethblow 26% cdi (2slots)
    b. 2xmitril katana/blade of amp 3-4%amp 20%cdi (2slots)
    c. 1xmitril katana/blade of dethblow 26% cdi (2slots)
    1x redosmi katana of outrageous 7%amp 20%cdi

i wanna hear some advice with this weapons ^_^
    thanks in advance

*cadacus_ater hope you can comment with this. i read almots all of of your threads and it is very useful. thx
    Last edited by lGlIlLl; 02-23-2012 at 06:30 PM.

RedOsmium
    3 amp 20% crit forci are the best out of all the swords you listed by far. The only things that can compare in that list is the 7 amp 20% crit red osm at +15, then if you can extend and get rate it's better.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Option b is probably your best bet. Unless of course you have 5 bil alz or something lying around, then you could invest in option c like chainlock said.
    In general, 20% CDI Forcium Blades/Katanas of Amp are the most ideal weapons a blader can get (My dream setup would wield 2 20% cdi, 7 or 8% amp forcium blades).

But if you are lucky enough to get a 40 damage forcium weapon, by all means use it, lol.

@chainlock nice idea thx
    @cadacus_ater ty sir for ur comments. here in Philippines the +10mitril katana of deathblow 2.5b is more expensive than +10mitril katan of amp 3-4% amp cost 1-1.5b.. i don't know why it so expesive!

i think il go for the amp katana thank you ^_^

looks like save more alz ^_^ for this..
    Last edited by lGlIlLl; 02-23-2012 at 10:02 PM.

that's right most of char right now has already crit resist .. i think amp will be better. i am right?

The reason amp craft forcium with 20 cdi is nice is that it helps with bm2 damage and non-crits without sacrificing as much crit damage.
    So you still crit decently while boosting your base attack and amp to help non-crits. For pure pvp, some people prefer the extra crit damage so they crit really hard. This isn't as balanced though in general.

ive seen +10 mitril Blade of amp 4% amp 20cdi 2.1b
    what do you think?

Shadow Titanium
    Well actually I did some number crunching for you....however, I had to come up with rough estimates since all the needed values weren't listed to come up with exact results for your character...Also I assumed all weapons are +9 because you didn't mention what level you would buy the new weapons at or how high you would plus them...but the bottom line is this....

future swords:
    SET A

Two of these will do the most crit damage and 2nd in base damage out of the 3 weapon sets...

SET B

Two of these will do the most base damage and 2nd best crit damage of the 3 weapon sets...doesn't matter if you use 3% amp weapons or 4% amp...this set still is 1st in base damage and 2nd in crit damage.

SET C
    1x redosmi katana of outrageous 7%amp 20%cdi

This weapon combo will do the lowest base damage and the lowest Crit damage...

However, if you upgrade the red osm to a +15, then this weapon set will take the place of SET A and become the 1st best in crit damage and become 2nd best base damage set...but it will only have 3 - 5 less base damage than SET B...so you can say that isn't a big difference at all...thus you can consider it to be the best set of the 3.

But there is one bigger issue here....

the cost and/or effort to getting a +15 Red Osm is gonna be steep (likely cost 1 - 2 billion)....I mean if you got the funds to get that, then you might as well go for a +10 or better Forcium weapon with 3%+ amp instead....a +10 Forcium is much easier and cheaper to get than a +15 red Osm with 7% amp...and it increases your damage by just as much if not more. Right now I look in AH and see a +8 forcium 3% amp 10% CD weapon for 145 million...it's not easy to +10 it, but it's easier to +10 that than to +15 a Red Osm and far cheaper than buying a +15 Red Osm.

Bottom line, if your gonna spend billions or try to +15 anything, it's probably better in most cases to go for Forcium upgrading instead....base attack is highly underrated in cabal...too many people are in love with 7% amp and don't realize that base attack is equally important, if not more important in some cases.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    Well actually I did some number crunching for you....however, I had to come up with rough estimates since all the needed values weren't listed to come up with exact results for your character...Also I assumed all weapons are +9 because you didn't mention what level you would buy the new weapons at or how high you would plus them...but the bottom line is this....

future swords:
    SET A

Two of these will do the most crit damage and 2nd in base damage out of the 3 weapon sets... These 2 will only crit harder by a VERY small amount on the 3 big skills. On all of the small skills 3/20 and 7/20 will crit harder. These are also the worst in bm2.

SET B

Two of these will do the most base damage and 2nd best crit damage of the 3 weapon sets...doesn't matter if you use 3% amp weapons or 4% amp...this set still is 1st in base damage and 2nd in crit damage. In bm2 these are the best hands down if you can get 4%+, 3% is = to 7/20 red osm pretty much. They are also the best for all filler skills in combo while just a few damage behind the 26% on the 3 big skills.

SET C
    1x redosmi katana of outrageous 7%amp 20%cdi IF this can get +15 it beats anything mentioned, if he can extend it to a 7/7/24 even at = + there's no contest.

This weapon combo will do the lowest base damage and the lowest Crit damage...

However, if you upgrade the red osm to a +15, then this weapon set will take the place of SET A and become the 1st best in crit damage and become 2nd best base damage set...but it will only have 3 - 5 less base damage than SET B...so you can say that isn't a big difference at all...thus you can consider it to be the best set of the 3.

But there is one bigger issue here.... He already mentioned that 3/4% amp with 20 cd was cheaper than most things. We also don't know if they have safe guards or the prices of ech/echh, if they do +15 7/20 red osm or sig will be better than any forcium he mentioned unless he can + the forcium up to 14/15.

the cost and/or effort to getting a +15 Red Osm is gonna be steep (likely cost 1 - 2 billion)....I mean if you got the funds to get that, then you might as well go for a +10 or better Forcium weapon with 3%+ amp instead....a +10 Forcium is much easier and cheaper to get than a +15 red Osm with 7% amp...and it increases your damage by just as much if not more. Right now I look in AH and see a +8 forcium 3% amp 10% CD weapon for 145 million...it's not easy to +10 it, but it's easier to +10 that than to +15 a Red Osm and far cheaper than buying a +15 Red Osm. We can't say for sure it's cheaper to +10 forcium than it is to get +15 red osm, it's 100% based on luck.

Bottom line, if your gonna spend billions or try to +15 anything, it's probably better in most cases to go for Forcium upgrading instead....base attack is highly underrated in cabal...too many people are in love with 7% amp and don't realize that base attack is equally important, if not more important in some cases.Base attack and amp are interchangable, there are points where they are just about = to each other.
    Corrections in the quote.
    Last edited by chainlock; 02-24-2012 at 01:18 PM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Shadow Titanium
    Oh, I just noticed OP is from Philippines...not sure if you need advice for your character in PH or if your playing a blader in NA....my advice is base on NA pricing and availability...if it helps you in PH, then great...other than that, it's all I can provide...either way it goes, whether your in PH or NA, the weapon sets will still do the same damages in relation to each other.

As for this...

+10 mitril Blade of amp 4% amp 20cdi 2.1b

I would never spend that much for that blade....that is outrageous...it's cheaper to buy a +0 4%amp and plus it to +10 yourself...getting to +7 is extremely easy...+8 and +9 annoying but not hard...+10 kinda lucky...+11 or higher and you might spend 1 billiion or more lol...but either way, you'll spend less getting it to +10 than you would paying 2.1b...

In fact, If I did get one to +9 even, I'd consider selling it for 800m just because the person selling the +10 for 2.1b may have set a price that I could undercut and make some money from it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast