Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Making My Blader Even Stronger

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!

Making My Blader Even Stronger

Aight wats up guys. I'm just here for any suggestions to make my Bl even stronger than he is now.
    All of the items i have you will see are on my sig are 1. What i have Now or 2. What need for my BL. I currently have everything exept for the 7% stit amp gloves and i just need to slot one of my forcy kats with cd and upgrade both of my kats(Currently they are both +3). For 118 and still lvl 90 rnk(Havnt done 110 rnk up yet becus im lazy lol) my Bl is exeedingly strong. I can pvp my friend's 150 wiz(he has all amp gear and extended aqua with cd) and when we pvp by the time he kills me i can get him down to around 200-500 hp and when i pvp more heavy classes i can get them to about 1/2-1/4 of their hp(If I crit. i have 50%cr and only get like 1-2 crits in a pvp...3 if im lucky and thats on small skills -_-). Now if anyone can give me more suggestion to make my Bl even stronger than he is now I would be very happy to know. I have not got my merg ring or anyother dungeon quest rings yet but I am currenty using 3 cr rings and 1 cd ring. Thanks for any suggestion.

RedOsmium
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Titanium
    def, cd, amp too low.

as for gears
    s.tit wont save you go for osm or myst +9 up.
    helm either go with 40cd stit or 20/8 osm or 24/7 stit or better.
    go for x2 forcy 20cd.. or 20forcy and 20/5 or 8 red osm
    get merg, kred, bof3slot

thats for a decent gear. if your a billionaire then im sure you know what to buy.