Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bikes vs Board

Question Bikes vs Board

I've always contended that the bike, even 2 slots, cannot approximate the k-red's stats
    even when i saw this from way way back when bike slotting was introduced

Then i see this

does that bike come close to (if not more powerful than?) the k-red?

btw, here's the k-red's stats for those who forgot lol

I'm pretty sure that's the same bike i saw and oh boy, he had +15'ed it since then, and not just that, he's been able to slot in a rate!
    talk about luck? or hax? And do u guys seriously think that's worth 9b? is that a lol or wow?

your thoughts?

thats impressive, some bikes are better then K red over all. hich brings up the question...is the kred oped? or bikes under powered ? XD

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Banned
    bikes are better than k red if they have a craft AND 3 slotted

why not 3 slot and 60 attack ? Plus the defense +10 64 to +15 98.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    why not 3 slot and 60 attack ? Plus the defense +10 64 to +15 98.
    Bike = Random rare drop + 1b+ for slots + 2b+ for option scrolls + a couple hundred mil for upgrades
    Kred = 580mil or 45 bucks

My point is Kred >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bike When comparing price vs actual usefulness.

You can buy +10 bike for 1.2b and scrolls high for 30-50m. If you want 3 slots it's seh.

RedOsmium
    The only reason a bike would be better before craft+seh is if you wanted more defense.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

if you can make it same option of k-red the RW3+15 that would be nice...i'll go for rw3+15. but for now k-red is best..

Shadow Titanium
    There is something that people forget....in this game the stats you currrently have usually changes which gear is better or worse for you. A 80 player will get better damage from that RW3 while a 160 level player will do more damage with the k-red. It's only a minor damage difference but still, more is more and less is less.

So basically what it boils down to is what level are you, what's your stats and what's the availability of the k-red vs the RW3. That's more important than the stats of either because the damage would be so close (talking about 4 - 16 pts or so most of the time) and what you can or can not slot. You might be able to slot the RW3 but what's it's availablity and resources needed? Loot, buy, spend to slot it....etc.

See I've been playing for 4 years and have yet to loot a board or a bike...so my only option is to buy and likely slot it myself (don't have the money for it nor the time to make the money to do that). Therefore even if I were using a 80 level character, the k-red would be better in all categories simply because I can get a k-red easily...even though the bike would give me more damage for my level 80.

Like all things in this game though, you have to spend billions to get the most out of something....the default values of most items are not worth comparing simply because the maximum potential of two items are often not the same...for instance, if you can slot a 2 slot RW3 with nothing but amp, it will slaughter the k-red in damage and crit damage....but how much would that cost and how lucky would you have to be?

Oh and one more thing....the defense and defense rate of an RW3 is MASSIVE compared to k-red....so if I had my choice, I'd take a couple less damage than k-red and -95 damage taken by using the RW3....in my opinion, defense is a premium in this game....I mean if your defense is low, it's hard to compete with all the +15 gear going around these days.
    Last edited by Davynelord; 04-02-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Plus nobody ever seems to bring up the 950 movement speed.... RW3 is faster and less annoying than constant dashes which is faster than a 600 speed k-red.

And it is not just the 95 def but the juicy 900 defense rate. That is a healthy chunk and the miss that happens at the right time may save your life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast