Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Gameguard *erl error * PLEASE HELP*

Gameguard *erl error * PLEASE HELP*

i did almost everything .. doesnt work ..
    disabled AV

Im having the same problem now and i cant find a solution

Try uninstalling cabal, then disable AV before reinstalling it. This might work

Quote Originally Posted by Sinblades View Post
    Im having the same problem now and i cant find a solution
    This is most commonly caused when one or more of the gameguard modules fails to initialize properly, due to anti virus programs, operating system settings, or firewall issues. If you have a Anti virus, and can't get the game to launch properly, try uninstalling the anti virus. I normally suggest adding exceptions for the executable of cabal and the launcher, but generally speaking most of the time its not done correctly, meaning cabalmain.exe, cabal.exe, update.exe, gamemon.des, gameguard.des, ect ect ect... It would probably be easier to just uninstall the anti virus, and check settings in this other thread http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Happens-README.

Restarting after changing these settings is usually needed as well, but I don't think its a connection issue even though its possible, I'm thinking the module is prevented from executing by another program/service.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 08-08-2012 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Typo: launcher.exe changed to update.exe
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan