Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad Treatment Of Cabal Players By Game Masters

Your not the only person that this has happened too, I know a handful of other people that this has happened too and when they got unbanned ALL their alz was taken away from EVERY character on BOTH servers....

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomdole View Post
    Don't worry, they did the same thing to me. Said I scammed someone, asked for proof, and they banned me an extra 2 days so far. ESTsoft GM's are retarded monkeys at keyboards. Mathematically inclined, vietnamese degenerates. What goes around comes around EST, Karma's gonna get you morons worse then we can, and it's gonna be coolio.
    LOL. gom that u bro? u know what you did, and it didn't involve scamming lolololololololoolol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomdole View Post
    Don't worry, they did the same thing to me. Said I scammed someone, asked for proof, and they banned me an extra 2 days so far. ESTsoft GM's are retarded monkeys at keyboards. Mathematically inclined, vietnamese degenerates. What goes around comes around EST, Karma's gonna get you morons worse then we can, and it's gonna be coolio.
    OR

this is what you are, and karma is what got you banned

Banned
    Anyone else forget their email to their account after the force password reset then read the response from GM asking you for the registered email, and 2 forms of ID? LOLOLOLOL

I'm not the original Gomdole. I remember g0mdole/Antipoon scammer from Seireitei. I was actually using the name because I always liked it when I met gom. But I actually recently got framed by some blader kid, which in turn gave me a ban for three weeks. Fine enough, THEN they extend the ban for two days because they were too lazy to actually go through their original 3 week planning. And today, when my account ban was supposed to be lifted, they decide to ban me permanently. LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123