Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epaulet "Cascade"

Let me clarify!

When I say cascade, I don't mean that if you wear a EoX+6, the actual EoX+6 epaulet will appear on Titanium, Bluestin, Shadowsteel, and Aramid, but rather that wearing the EoX+6 will cause the usual effects to appear on everything below, that is to say the EoX+5 will appear on Titanium, EoX+4 on Bluestin, and EoX+3 on Shadowsteel/Aramid when you wear a EoX+6 in addition to the visuals in Osmium.

gotcha. how deceitful lol ... not that the present change appearance and cape not showing (does he or or not wear one? or if he does is he wearing a higher or lower tier one?) aren't. but yeah, the culture of deception will linger on if this happens.

just waer skins then ^^ the war costumes have built in capes, as well as some others...i didnt bother buying or wearing

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    gotcha. how deceitful lol ... not that the present change appearance and cape not showing (does he or or not wear one? or if he does is he wearing a higher or lower tier one?) aren't. but yeah, the culture of deception will linger on if this happens.

just waer skins then ^^ the war costumes have built in capes, as well as some others...i didnt bother buying or wearing
    Honestly, I considered it only for the sake of appearances. For instance, if I like the appearance of the Aramid Martial suit with the epaulet, then I would need to not only appearance change to Aramid, but also equip a EoX+3 for the epaulet. Assume further I'm unable to pay for a costume; should not every player be given the opportunity to pursue an appearance they would prefer to have, especially in the limited clothing choices of Cabal?

On the note of deceit, players can easily enough hide their gears and change their appearance to render their strength unrecognizable. The only thing remaining is perhaps the epaulet, but that is only a small piece of the equipment set. To have some uncertainty there isn't going to make too much of an impact in player "deceit".

Banned
    agree with the idea, as would the majority of players im sure, h8 not seeing an ep although im wearing 1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12