Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: No problem with Daikatana

After the GMs (if they will at all) remove the senseless posts above this, now using Daik makes sense. This thread was a year ahead of its time lol. I've always maintained that if u'r more into pve, use daik (what the op didn't show in his post was the def rate u'd get from Daik). I didn't think tho that in the old days, the extra def rate as opposed to the 17 attk u'd lose from turning daik is worth the switch, even in pve. Withe the update howver, turning daik and meeting the 204 dex would translate to loads of attk rate which daiks also have more of and believe me are NOW important in a wa's bm's (it so painful to be seeing 2 eyesores now--- miss before now block too more often than the other classes)...as well as loads of def rate and evasion.

After the update, in my case, same gears and accessories and level, yet the bl stayed the same in boss hunting as far as dmg and survivability are concerned. Heck, the FA became better in boss hunting. The wa became worse because i was built for dmg more than the defense aspects. Turning Daik solved it but still not anywhere as near the raised stats of both the BL and FA.

So, yeah, Wa's been nerfed in this update to force u to explore other weaps and stat distribution and pay attention not just to the new stats but the long ignored attk/def rates and flee, now evasion.

i just realized when I transferred a total of 102 str to dex to be able to use Daik, I gained all those stats I posted above but lost 20 hp...hmm. That normal or a new trade-off in this new update?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456