Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: to many fakn errors fix the game already

to many fakn errors fix the game already

crash from nothing... oh the game encoutered a problem and needs to close -.- idk how many times i've freaking had this happen or even cabal just go into white screen mode with my cursor loading -.-

dante mad xD

If its a prevalent issue for you, it would be best to submit the error report with details about the scenarios you experience them in, like dung zones, map worlds, ect to the GMs through the bug report section, or helpdesk. Making a thread about "Too many fakn errors" is generic and bland, from my personal experience playing since 08, I don't believe a functioning client will be as unstable as your describing, I had bad ram sticks with 4,000 errors in 30 sec in mem test and could still run cabal without constant crashing; there was obvious file corruption issues with the faulty ram. If there was a specific client release that caused such instability, it would probably be experienced by more then just one person.

Do you ever have issues downloading large files dante? Just asking out of curiosity.. I agree cabal does have its fair share of bugs, but its relatively stable on a properly functioning client.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I too get random client closes occasionally, most often from warping from dungeons to maps, or map to maps. And very annoyingly from war zone to war lobby (bcs i lose my ss and war data that I keep meticulous track of)

But I have submitted tickets here or there in the past explaining the issue or area of issue. As snow said, submit as much details as you can about the crash reasoning that you can think of or observed.

For example, one I recently submitted:
    My client would crash when I NPC-ed runes to the remote shop card.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

restart cabal every 3 hours
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose