Crash after Maintenance
After the Maintenance today, i can't play game, after choosing character the game just run for few minutes then all the computer is freezed. All i can do is restart my computer. I turn off every application i can, set the lowest setting for the game, the result is still the same. All these problem start just after the Maintenance, can any one tell me why?
having those issues my self... i really want to play
I have the same problem >.<
Tried everything even reinstalled cabal, still have the same problem.
Anyone know what to do? Or what cause this issue? Pls help :/
I am getting the same problems, I already sent in a ticket, awaiting response.
I get the same, too... I feel like cabal want it the only program operate in my lap.
Let's try those:
0. Put it in exclusion in firewall, anti-virus? (not sure)
1. End web browser? End chatting program? (get to game a little bit and not help for me)
2. Uninstall the Flash play, maybe the cause of the update from adobe 11.3+. Some proved, but it was not working for me.
3. Put off the google update in msconfig, by go Start/Msconfig... (not help for me)
4. Put it in Data Execution Prevention? (Help me at this moment)
Hope supporter response soon.
I sent a ticket to GM's and this is what they told me to do:
It didn't work for me... but it might work for u guys.
If image is small pls refer to this one http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/crashsb.png/
Last edited by jessicamendoza; 09-30-2012 at 11:05 AM.
try doing a file check on your cabal but if its the same thing im getting you may need to start checking your hardware as im replacing my processor
Tags for this Thread
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts