Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Harrasment and uncalled for insults.

Trainee

Harrasment and uncalled for insults.

hey, me and my girl were just playing around then this WA comes in from my girls guild to do some friendly battles... she beats me twice which is fine... then she tried to go against my girl... and she used BM2 for the first fight (she is new and didnt know u dont do that) and won... then the 2nd fight came along and she won again this time no BM not even aura and so then the WA starts insulting us by calling us Noobs and stupid and my personal fav got which set me of cuz i take offence to that... now as childish as that is its still no fun to have someone like that... she finally leaves then someone else comes calling us stupid and noobs... i got some SS for ya...

as you can see Nicky1 from the guild AMPED came in out of no where and started insulting us...

and WAJazmine from the guild Glorified Damnation (same guild as my girl we plan on telling the GL as well.) was the one we battled...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Absolute Zero!

Banned
    Welcome to the internet.

You poor thing lol did you get your feelings hurt?

nubs arguing on bm .what else?

I was like this back in open beta OGP time. I use to take this game so hard core serious and then one day I caught myself going off on someone. I went so berserk all for nothing. This is when I came to realize its only a game not a matter of reality. Since then nothing phases me. My suggestion is let it go, not even worth reporting better to ignore players who resort to such tactics. Save your reporting for real serious things such as scamming or hacking reports or account issues. EST NA will more than likely just consider this a nuisance report anyway.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

This is actually very mild compared to the constant insult I keep seeing on my channel toward some of my friends. Just ignore and move on

Stupid noobs is that all.. U you should see some of the arguments of my days lol, would give you a heart attack if childish set you off XD
    Last edited by jamnotjelly; 10-21-2012 at 07:10 AM.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

unwanted insults are a reportable offense now? Oh wait. CYBER-POLICE CYBER-POLICE

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    unwanted insults are a reportable offense now? Oh wait. CYBER-POLICE CYBER-POLICE
    What seems to be the problem mam

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

[GM] Kato
    Hi FatalWalker,

Thanks for the report!

We'll investigate the matter and make sure the appropriate actions are taken.

Please continue to send us any suspicious activity you might find.

Regards,
    [GM] Kato