Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
1- i didn't expect u to hate me that much. GM's can check me out and of course they watched ur thread and i'm sure i'm innocent :P
. well i did wut i want lool in fair way . i dont buy alz to enjoy cabal like you . the real excitement is hard working
2- cancel Maximum zoom out limit for better vision
3- im smarter than u :P i can teach u how to war with FA .... but i wont ) im not calling my self a beast or something its just u cant use ur FA ..
and keep hating me like oOHitManOo .
4- but nice toTake advantage of the opportunity off being the bringer and tell ppl ima hacking ....... and last , ATTEMPT HAS BEEN FAILED ....... try again later ^.^Cabal(130105-0057-Ver315-0000).jpg sry hitman

xread i never hated you, i dont even no u, i play my brother fa frum tyme to tyme in t4 and ya keep bugging me after ech war pming me and saying i hack and stuff when i roll ya, i have a brother in proc n he told me eveything about ya saying i hack and stuff, plus i can war better then you, i seen how u play on ur fa u cant even score high untill u use that hacking stuff to score higher or to get bringer,u cant even tank or do crap u come and try to tank us and get roll, i go up to u guys n can kill everyone, sorry if im putting u on blast but ya started it im jux finishing it.....if u do get away with it...must mean u must had pay them to let u play!!!!shame!!!!