Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: -Itachi-'s B>/S> Thread

bump

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

bump

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

bump

Says the guy who came on the forums just to troll (hypocrisy). Thx for the bump old bud.

bump

bump

bump

bump

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123