Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Z target removal for mobs

Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    the underlying reason for the removal of Z targeting is a combination of 2 things. bm retargeting, and macro botting. and just now, with 6 inches of snow on the ground the ice cream man drove by. the hell?
    You don't need z targeting for bm retarget.

<3 the QQ
    I've played this game before they had it thought it was dumb when they added it due to people being lazy I'm glad it's gone to be honest it takes more skill and makes it more challenging without it
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

RedOsmium
    I never used auto target anyway so this doesn't effect me in any way, haha. I didn't realize how much people liked it.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Hmm, I tried dungeoning and I've gotten so used to auto targeting that I keep trying to do it, like a reflex >.>

That habit is gonna take a while to break...
    I don't think it'll take that long, but yea Im sure most people are running into the same thing. It'll be just like old times though. I like it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    <3 the QQ
    I've played this game before they had it thought it was dumb when they added it due to people being lazy I'm glad it's gone to be honest it takes more skill and makes it more challenging without it
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I don't think it'll take that long, but yea Im sure most people are running into the same thing. It'll be just like old times though. I like it.
    I agree and think that for the old school players this will be an easy adjustment back to the original way the game was played. Yes some have gotten lazy with use of Z targeting I being one of them but I started playing before Z target was added and learned to quick target with my mouse. I think players will adjust without it for one they have no choice...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by zarn View Post
    You don't need z targeting for bm retarget.
    True. But with only the mouse to retarget the boss, it'd be back to lose-mouse-normal, or 3 input all in succession. Try doing that outside of combo, lol, u'd be like the "I like turtles!" kid all over again.

When they introduced the z key to retrget (even in pve), people became inventive, creative, and enterprising so as to exploit that feature in a seeming loophole or bug to make bm2 retrgeting easier to do with a one key input (actually double keys) or even a 2nd (the hp spam key even lol). Then the developers rethought the idea..."This isn't good. let's make it a biotch like before". So, here we are now.

Lets just make it super easy and it only auto targets bosses. Yea that's what we should do...

Nah, beuno sin target con 'z'. <--- pretty sure that's horrible spanish, but im sure it's understandable

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    I hardly see the balance
    -Wi and fa just have to click the target once
    -While swords classes have to rely on re-target for max dps
    No wonder sword classes are gimped in the new battle arena (except fb of course, who can't even effectively utilize bm2 in there either)

Even if I wasn't an fa I wouldn't cry this much lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Even if I wasn't an fa I wouldn't cry this much lol.
    Hahahahaha <3
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast