How you guys like the new bm2 retarget?
    Press attack then target self click on mob press attack...repeat lol
    esacpe key works for retarget
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by modem View Post
    esacpe key works for retarget
    wow thanks il try it out

Yeah the revisions dont feel right though. All the stat adjustments seem to be a temporary change but I dont know, I could be wrong. As long as they dont mess up the combo system in this game, I will not QQ.

I like the memory usage and latency improvement because force kick dont f.ck me up anymore when I'm playing on my laptop. I can rotate my screen to retarget or for angle view adjustment without having to freeze my screen and mess my combo mode. I think this is a good improvement for melee class players who play on portable (not meant for gaming) pc's.

Lance Drive - They took out the amp and they added the 5 seconds root and its 70% chance. -.- Why not 100% and 10 seconds? LOL. I think it can only be used to Immobilize and get someone.......who's about to die. Or help fb's catch fleeing targets.

Panic Cry - The range adjustment is a plus, I dont know about you but casting panic cry in combo dont attach you to your target anymore, you now have an option to fade/dash away in combo. This is my favorite debuff nao >.< because with Bloody Spirits -60% defense reduction with Bears Vitality and Cats Recovery you can f.ck up your 1 on 1 target with its suppression.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    This may be so at the moment but EST is not done with update. They are sure to add a patch that will reset the cooldown back to the way it was before. So enjoy the new settings but be ready to pay to drop them back to the way you had them before...
    Patch notes for part 3 are already out, and its live in Korea. The settings are fixed, the only thing to be done is translation...
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    So if p3 is not gonna fix my crap stats, gonna GG cabal. lol. only 360 dmg reduction with 1149 str = WA gimp.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Panic Cry - The range adjustment is a plus, I dont know about you but casting panic cry in combo dont attach you to your target anymore, you now have an option to fade/dash away in combo. This is my favorite debuff nao >.< because with Bloody Spirits -60% defense reduction with Bears Vitality and Cats Recovery you can f.ck up your 1 on 1 target with its suppression.
    Best combo ever

Bm3 - bloody - panic cry and raped someone 2-3hit. Its awesome in ranked arena matches <3. Won a lot of matches using this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    wow thanks il try it out
    you so smart

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeGod View Post
    Why would they do that? It seems pointless to me, to insert a new update only to fix it and take it out later... Like why not save yourself the trouble and DON'T implement a feature you know you're going to eradicate...
    balance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12