Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for P2P players

Banned
    90% of the cabal population has in 1 way or another spend usd on this game whoever says the opposite is just talking BS.before u spend any money just play and look around;check if u like the game and such.something thats worth spending money on is premium cuz u lvl/skill faster and u get better drops(overall).
    i always say if u have the usd to spend it on anything as long as u have fun and it fits ur style then go for it and dont let any1 say the opposite. but just go around the game before u spend anything.
    facts is:to be epic in this game u have to spend usd and u can search and find thats true in any servers.

Titanium
    I spend money on the game and have no regrets,its entertainment for me and when it comes to entertainment you have to pay
    in some way most things aren't truly free in life.I spend money because I don't have the time to be playing the game 10hrs a day
    hoping for a good drop but at the same time I don't spend too money just to get op gears overnight takes the fun out of the game.
    .Fact is if nobody spend money on the game it would have been shut down years
    ago,so for all those who don't spend money on the game be glad can someone else is doing it because they keep the servers
    running but heres the twist.people who play free to play keeps the servers running too because they make the game population more
    and the bigger the game population the better the gaming experience so theres a system of check and balance.if the game only
    had p2p players then there will be way less players,and if the game only had f2p players there will be no game.

Quote Originally Posted by imback View Post
    no need to farm like idiot.
    I thought the point of playing a game was to you know, actually play the game. You're basically advertising: log onto the game, spend alz on items, but not play any other aspect of the game.

That said: Considering a WoW subscription is like 15 dollars a month, I don't see why you couldn't spend 15 dollars a month on Cabal if you really wanted to. But when you're hitting the point that you're spending hundreds/thousands of dollars in a short amount of time, thats just kind of pathetic.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

In my opinion it's not a waste of USD if you enjoyed playing. Just think of Xbox live and the games. COD & Halo +Live cost money, but no one cares, because it's for your enjoyment. Likewise, if you spend usd on cabal, it could be like a monthly/periodically DLC's just like console games have. If you've bought the skyrim DLC / 3rd stree saints DLC it's just like spending USD on cabal...

I used to play rumble fighter, for maybe 3years, and over those years i probably spent 200$ on it... I got banned becuz i sold items gifted to me by a currency hacker, but really all that occured to me was that i got banned, not the USD i had spent, that was gone. It's for your enjoyment so it all depends on you really...

Buy level booster and Blessing bead plus dude, and you wont regret it. It doesn't matter if you don't like to level up, because as soon as you see the amount of drops you get(Epic or not) your gonna wanna go out and do stuff. Kinda like me I HATED to go grinding JUST HATED IT. But then I started to go to Porta Inferno, and I was getting lots of entries and minesta books at a much faster rate I loved it. I mean its only like 30 bucks a month and if you don't wanna rebuy it, well no one is forcing you to buy in order to keep playing. PLUS YOU GET TO SUPPORT CABAL BY SPENDING THOSE 30 BUCKS DOOOOOD!
    Last edited by Dynamo; 03-23-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    Is this game worth spending on? And do you guys regret spending money on this game?

Been thinking for past few days about spending some money on the game but i'm not sure plus i have the feeling i'm going to regret it.
    do you honestly care about green paper with no inherent value?

step away from your consumer driven lifestyle....things you own,end up owning you

Spend for alz selling sites, hacks, and other cheat programs to have fun = not good.

Spend for blessing beads and such that are offered in item/premium shop can help you build your character = good.

I think those who arent ignorant and but.thurt already knows the difference between those two categories of spenders.

What about those who spend real cash to buy characters and gears through paypal? I often hear negative opinions about them. I know its none of my business, but I hate those kind of spenders for some reason, how they do it is an unfair way to take advantage over other people who do the right thing.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 03-25-2013 at 03:58 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

I'll be going with what some of them said.

Pay if you feel like paying.

In the long run, it might save you time (experience booster, ""better"" drop rate.... but nothing amazing). There's nothing you cannot achieve without paying a dime. Cabal has something called "Vouchers" that are worth 1k ecoin (or 10$) that players can buy from the cash shop and resell for ingame currency (alz). So if you have time to grind and gather the alz in-game, you can do just as well as people selling their organs (lulz).

My thought on spending money on an online game : nothing different than spending money on a movie, arcade evening, bowling, etc. It's entertainment. If you feel like spending money will make you more entertained and you have nothing better to spend it on, then go ahead.

As for the hackers, you will find them everywhere. Just like you find people "in real life" cheating and abusing the system. Eventually karma will get them, 1 way or another :P

Lastly, regarding the support, I've seen worse, I've seen better. Just pray you never need help lol

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    money is time, time is money. play for a long time u dont need to spend money
    Agreed.
    and.. i don't need to spend USD to "enhance" my game play.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Spend for alz selling sites, hacks, and other cheat programs to have fun = not good.

Spend for blessing beads and such that are offered in item/premium shop can help you build your character = good.

I think those who arent ignorant and but.thurt already knows the difference between those two categories of spenders.

What about those who spend real cash to buy characters and gears through paypal? I often hear negative opinions about them. I know its none of my business, but I hate those kind of spenders for some reason, how they do it is an unfair way to take advantage over other people who do the right thing.
    That depends. Some people are out there spending 15 dollars a week for their weekly 3 vouchers, which is 60 dollars a month.(I've already stated 15 dollars a month is pretty normal, a little above that is fine too) But some people have multiple accounts to bypass that limit and spend even more.

As far as I'm concerned, even if you are "legitimately" spending money by paying EST for ecoins, somebody who is dropping several hundred/thousand dollars per week isnt really any better than a person who is buying alz from an alz selling site. The only difference is that alz selling sites will give you a better deal in terms of alz per dollar. And it's bannable because obviously EST would rather you pay them money instead of paying other people money.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12