Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ban pots from ladder matches

Ban pots from ladder matches

Seriously ;( ban all pots in ladder matches to make it for fair (except sp pots) coz I really can't afford QQ
    INB4 XI SAYS BRINGER
    go die xi.

But aren't your Bringer? o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Forcium
    ban bringer title and saints weap

Banned
    ban xi.

Lightbulb

Much is said about "go level up" but when i first tried the mb, i was hoping there'll be some form of duel chivalry. Like i understand that we don't get to see our opponent's level so I aptly titled the room "1xxish only" hoping for some gentlemanly reciprocity. But what do u know, on more than one occasion, level 190's came in. Sheesh. And in one instance, he waited for me at the warp to hit me whenever I resurrected. Wow. Talk about overkill.

I don't mind it being freestyle, all pots, excalibur lol, heck GM buffs, and all including the kitchen sink. But even the medieval period followed a certain code of conduct in battle and war. Lol. I guess modern pixel warriors regressed in Cabal huh?

I suggest to make it fair, as in ladder and season, the standard should also be coded in such a way that only competitors within a certain level range (say, 150-60, 170-180, 180-190) can enter two (if 2/2) at a time. That's parity.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Much is said about "go level up" but when i first tried the mb, i was hoping there'll be some form of duel chivalry. Like i understand that we don't get to see our opponent's level so I aptly titled the room "1xxish only" hoping for some gentlemanly reciprocity. But what do u know, on more than one occasion, level 190's came in. Sheesh. And in one instance, he waited for me at the warp to hit me whenever I resurrected. Wow. Talk about overkill.

I don't mind it being freestyle, all pots, excalibur lol, heck GM buffs, and all including the kitchen sink. But even the medieval period followed a certain code of conduct in battle and war. Lol. I guess modern pixel warriors regressed in Cabal huh?

I suggest to make it fair, as in ladder and season, the standard should also be coded in such a way that only competitors within a certain level range (say, 150-60, 170-180, 180-190) can enter two (if 2/2) at a time. That's parity.
    As much as i agree with you on this, the part where we keep the characters within 10 levels of each other, it would make it a lot harder to find matches. From time to time ill get matched up instantaneously, but there are other times where ill have to wait a few minutes and end up getting a match with someone with lvl 15x and 300 elo less than me (which is a good thing) of course it works the other way too, like a 190 with 200+ elo. As annoying as it is id rather not wait 10 minutes between matches. Also i have a question are these ladder matches "inter-sever"? For example im from venus, will i get paired up with someone from merc?

cant use the saint in there, i try it already lol

Actually just ban romp better idea

Shadow Titanium
    ban bikes

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by OverFlow View Post
    ban bikes
    im okay with this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast