Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: ladder match point scoring - looking for clarfication

ladder match point scoring - looking for clarfication

I have been doing the ladder matches on all six of my characters and I can't figure out how they do the scoring.

190 Wiz 1077 points 11/10 wins/losses
    182 bl 1048 points 11/10 wins/losses
    180 fb 1044 points 10/7 wins/losses
    180 fa 1023 points 5/6 wins/losses
    181 fs 967 points 13/8 wins/losses
    180 wa 890 points 5/6 wins/losses

My best record for wins/losses is my fs, but he has 2nd lowest point total; fb also has better win/loss record than my wiz/bl.

Like everyone else I have been dc'ed a number of times and I am not sure how many times on which characters. Likewise my opponents have dc'ed a number of times but I am not sure how many times against each of my characters. I would think this could have an impact on the scoring.

Just wondering what goes into the ladder points; If anyone can shed some light on this I would appreciate it.

Osmium
    U get more score if u stayed longer in mission battle

Quote Originally Posted by tyrel21 View Post
    I have been doing the ladder matches on all six of my characters and I can't figure out how they do the scoring.

190 Wiz 1077 points 11/10 wins/losses
    182 bl 1048 points 11/10 wins/losses
    180 fb 1044 points 10/7 wins/losses
    180 fa 1023 points 5/6 wins/losses
    181 fs 967 points 13/8 wins/losses
    180 wa 890 points 5/6 wins/losses

My best record for wins/losses is my fs, but he has 2nd lowest point total; fb also has better win/loss record than my wiz/bl.

Like everyone else I have been dc'ed a number of times and I am not sure how many times on which characters. Likewise my opponents have dc'ed a number of times but I am not sure how many times against each of my characters. I would think this could have an impact on the scoring.

Just wondering what goes into the ladder points; If anyone can shed some light on this I would appreciate it.
    coz you have 6 characters, not one

not sure how the six characters applies to my question regarding fs having so few points when he has the best record and the same number of fights as my wiz and bl.

I understand that if I were playing only one char and all the battles listed above were done by one char then his score would likely be higher.

Banned
    It depends on the players you go against. If the player you go against has a good winning record, they're more likely to give more points then say someone with a high losing record.