Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: T1 Discussion(the best players)

Thumbs down T1 Discussion(the best players)

lets have a t1 discussion, we can start it up by saying who is the best in each class.

Mercury
    PROCYON
    FB:
    FA:
    WI:
    BL:
    WA:
    FS:

CAPPELLA
    FB:
    FA:
    WI:
    BL:
    WA:
    FS:

Venus
    PROCYON
    FB:
    FA:
    WI:
    BL:
    WA:
    FS:

CAPPELLA
    FB:
    FA:
    WI:
    BL:
    WA:
    FS:

i know after merge they will be together, so lets see people! who do you think?

What's T1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    What's T1?
    its nation war , t1 is for lvls 52-79 t2 is for 80=109... etc all the way up to t5 which is something like 170-190

People stay there long enough to be good?
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

T1 is for the people who cant handle guards hitting you for more than 10 dmg >.>
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    T1 is for the people who cant handle guards hitting you for more than 10 dmg >.>
    Ohh, yeah that thing. I was there, but then I went to mechbuffaloes. Next thing you know, we'll see people in here saying T2 is supreme.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by bustagut View Post
    its nation war , t1 is for lvls 52-79 t2 is for 80=109... etc all the way up to t5 which is something like 170-190
    Dont think you got the joke that Faowin was saying lol
    T1 is a joke , anyone that stays there to get honor is either noob and needs time to learn or just lazy/weak to go to a higher teir lol, imo they should delete that teir and start at 95 like they used to...
    Too many ppl stay in T1 to farm wexp, tbh T1 -3 u cant really do anything besides pvp and war and therefore boring -.-, nuff said...
    162 FB cap (retired)
    169 WA cap
    182 WA proc
    142 WA cap

Also, like you've said nobody should farm T1 or T2 because you don't get any AP.

o.o.. t1 lol..

t1=babe skill <3 when they fighting