Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orb or Crystal

Orb or Crystal

Hey guys iam new to the game and iam fa and i really need your help to decide to go with orbs or crystals as i saw people say orbs and others say crystals and some say one orb with one crystal and i really cant decide so plez tell me should i use 2 orbs or 2 crystals or 1 orb with 1 crystal ?
    Last edited by Ahmed73; 04-11-2013 at 05:44 PM.

go with the native weap

they said cryst will have 20% dmg boost after the update but up to now i don't see the numbers

They are the same. In this update, orb has higher magic but with new calculation they make the same damage. So u should choose which is cheaper.

but crystals got more attack rate so if they have the same damage crystals would be better right ? and i dont care about the price i just want to know which is better

If u count att rate, so yes, it's better

Quote Originally Posted by aientd311 View Post
    orb has higher magic
    Ever since and not just after this update. Stat require was a min str (all u gotta follow was wiz's) so that's added int and mattk. Fa's have lots of attk rate regardless. So I don't see the advantage of the cryst,

They are the same. In this update...with new calculation they make the same damage.
    That's what I mean by not seeing the numbers. Unless their application of formula to compute for damage goes beyond (and undisclosed at that) the basic parameters of this game, that is, the more mattk of the magic class, the better. If that is the case (of having a separate outside-of-the-box formula) that is ridiculous.

They successfully eradicated cross dressers with added hp and complete set bonus if u stick to ur own native set. This time I was hoping that the announced (or rumored?) 20% dmg boost will compel the Fa's to embrace back their own native astral weap. And that change was gonna be as obvious as it will show in the stat and numbers. But no. Now they have to tweak the formula and break all known parameters, lol if what ur saying is true

ok but you still didnt tell me what is better fo fa

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed73 View Post
    ok but you still didnt tell me what is better fo fa

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    go with the native weap

RedOsmium
    In short, orbs are better than crystals, but the difference is negligible. As for the stats, if you have decent armor, the stat difference between them is unimportant. Go with whatever you can afford.

Blades are obv better than Orbs
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast