Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Channel Chat in War

Channel Chat in War

Opposing nations can speak to one another in nation war inside channel chat. This allows spies to come and communicate through that. Please fix this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Something tells me that they've been aware of this from the start...
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Shadow Titanium
    there is a lot of ways for spies to communicate. someone can have two computer and leave their other char afk or build useless towers to use up points. I ask that GM fix the hackers in wars first. Plus what is there to spy? Proc always goes alpha, cap always goes omega. It doesn't take a genius or a spy to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    there is a lot of ways for spies to communicate. someone can have two computer and leave their other char afk or build useless towers to use up points. I ask that GM fix the hackers in wars first. Plus what is there to spy? Proc always goes alpha, cap always goes omega. It doesn't take a genius or a spy to figure that out.
    Or communicate in *any* other way: skype/sms/vent/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Or communicate in *any* other way: skype/sms/vent/whatever.

Ban all communication in war then. :P
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Ban all communication in war then. :P
    So how are you gonna stop people from using teamspeak or Ventrilo or Skype during war...?

Dark Magics

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Remember Kato said something about sacrificing first borns and stuff being discussed in a planning meeting after the merge? I think that's what spies do these days and only such magics will stop it
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti