And no she wasn't
    Nice try tho

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    And no she wasn't
    Nice try tho
    You're right,I forgot...she was in guild with me at the time,my bad

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    yes! another one. got roll at what? i too scare of mammamia. i onwear titinium. why i need proof? i can even say you hack and i don't need proof. its not like im sending ticket to gm. i'm just making accusation. i am shaking now so scare i got no proof. I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids
    Well I could give 2 sh it's if she does or not I just find it funny when nubs get rolled and then they cry hacks
    And I surely hope your talking about yourself in tita cause I know I surely am not but tita pro yo
    I hope your frail little ego gets better soon cause it looks like she hurt it on you
    Call me a hacker all you want the Gms have alien asss probed my account on more the one occasion cause of cry babys like you
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Well I could give 2 sh it's if she does or not I just find it funny when nubs get rolled and then they cry hacks
    And I surely hope your talking about yourself in tita cause I know I surely am not but tita pro yo
    I hope your frail little ego gets better soon cause it looks like she hurt it on you
    Call me a hacker all you want the Gms have alien asss probed my account on more the one occasion cause of cry babys like you
    i could give 2 sh its if she does or not either. i was just making accusation cause i feel like it. i find it funny when nubs like me cry hack and idiots like you waste time to answer my post. tita is pro i never said it wasn't . all i said was i wear titinium. i hope your frail little go gets better soon cause i don't really care. i can call you hacker if i want duh
    I AM A CRYBABY LIKE MAMMAMIA YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxurizenxvx View Post
    she was in seireitei during the alz dupe with her bf hanny....nuff said
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    i could give 2 sh its if she does or not either. i was just making accusation cause i feel like it. i find it funny when nubs like me cry hack and idiots like you waste time to answer my post. tita is pro i never said it wasn't . all i said was i wear titinium. i hope your frail little go gets better soon cause i don't really care. i can call you hacker if i want duh
    I AM A CRYBABY LIKE MAMMAMIA YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
    Not a waste of time for me at all I'm just at work passing time trolling forums if anything it's helping me
    Big mouth for someone in tita just saying lol but then again I havnt played in months my gear could be missing so I shouldnt compare lol
    You can cry all you want its not hurting my feelings any I just like winding people like you up it makes me laugh
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    lmfao
    Us Venus people wouldnt know anything about that lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Not a waste of time for me at all I'm just at work passing time trolling forums if anything it's helping me
    Big mouth for someone in tita just saying lol but then again I havnt played in months my gear could be missing so I shouldnt compare lol
    You can cry all you want its not hurting my feelings any I just like winding people like you up it makes me laugh
    yes i can cry all i want don't need your permission. what you think im doing? not crying? stupid lol and i just like making people like you feel like they need to talk to me it makes rofl more. how does it feel mister whitetrash to be stupid like me?

I clicked on this thread thinking it would be entertaining.

I was so very wrong.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    You're right,I forgot...she was in guild with me at the time,my bad
    Hah! Dont forget about the times when we were sending dirty text messages and nekkid pics to each other!! :O
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast