Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ss of mamamia epicness

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Hah! Dont forget about the times when we were sending dirty text messages and nekkid pics to each other!! :O
    butthurt response mamamia lol

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    yes i can cry all i want don't need your permission. what you think im doing? not crying? stupid lol and i just like making people like you feel like they need to talk to me it makes rofl more. how does it feel mister whitetrash to be stupid like me?
    You are crying Like a 2 yr old after its cookie was stolen if you were not you would have never made such a retarted thread trying to insult someone and it was not funny at all
    Just stop trying to save face cupcake
    I agree you are stupid me however am in no way shape or form like you I don't QQ if I loose I don't rage and post stupid lame pictures and unlike you I am good at trolling
    Thanks for playing
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    You are crying Like a 2 yr old after its cookie was stolen if you were not you would have never made such a retarted thread trying to insult someone and it was not funny at all
    Just stop trying to save face cupcake
    I agree you are stupid me however am in no way shape or form like you I don't QQ if I loose I don't rage and post stupid lame pictures and unlike you I am good at trolling
    Thanks for playing
    sounds like a butthurt response lol but you crying cause i su ck. whitetrash so butthurt cause he better at trolling than me lol
    but i like stupid lame pictures why u QQ cause i post it and i said i was like mammamia make stupid lame retarted thread to insult someone duh and thank you i like cupcake. and yes you QQ lol like right now
    your welcome i like getting good trollers like you to reply to my stupidness please come again soon.
    Last edited by awakening; 06-24-2013 at 09:31 AM.

sounds like a butthurt response lol but you crying cause i su ck. whitetrash so butthurt cause he better at trolling than me lol
    but i like stupid lame pictures why u QQ cause i post it and i said i was like mammamia make stupid lame retarted thread to insult someone duh and thank you i like cupcake. and yes you QQ lol like right now
    your welcome i like getting good trollers like you to reply to my
    stupidness please come again soon.
    Anyone have any idea what this fob just said?
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Anyone have any idea what this fob just said?
    how can you judge me when you don't understand English! QQ
    Why so butthurt over me being two year old whitrash and over my picture.
    Last edited by awakening; 06-24-2013 at 09:55 AM.

how can you judge me when you don't understand English! QQ
    Why so butthurt over me being two year old whitrash and over my picture.
    I judge everyone don't feel special like the crayon eater you are
    I'm no where near but hurt If I was I'd prob post pics on a forum .....oh wait that's you
    Bad pic is bad that's why you are being trolled or maybe it's your man love for five ....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Shadow Titanium
    I judge everyone don't feel special like the crayon eater you are
    I'm no where near but hurt If I was I'd prob post pics on a forum .....oh wait that's you
    Bad pic is bad that's why you are being trolled or maybe it's your man love for five ....
    what a butthurt response white trash. lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234