Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Character name problem :(

Character name problem :(

I stopped playing cabal for more than 3 months and I had to reactivate it to be able to play again. Then I've noticed that something changed!! they freakin added an underscore and a number on my name my character name before was manowa now its manowa_20 -_- and my skill points got restarted! who else is having this same kind of problem?... is there any way I could get back my original username? help!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes there is a way to get your original name back that is if someone else has not taken it yet. and the skills are got reset to 1 in the beginning of this episode im not sure i was away for 3 months but the CD time does not change over after each level increase so i guess that good right haahah
    When I get asked to run IC2

I think you should still have a name changer in the mail from a GM. Hopefully you didn't delete it. Use that to change your name. As for the updates just use this to go back to your last episode and go up. Good luck! ^^

http://cabal.com/UpdateReview/List

However, if you don't want to read it the skills have all a set cooldown, so if it's level 20 or 1 or 8 it's all going to be the same cooldown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Thank you guys ^_^ ill try it out