Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yo NA Gms CHECK THIS OUT FROM EU!!!!

Ingrates. They get a good event like this and all they do is qq

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    It'd be fun to have 88% rate in NA lol... I'd love to see Romp block those crits with his res rate. Still, the "reference" isn't that helpful. Think about population of players. KO = 10k, EU = 4k, NA = 1k. See a difference in materials in the AH? Also NA ppl are the laziest and never farm for anything so we never have any of the epic stuff ppl QQ about other versions having "all the time".

Now to note about the sig weaps. Sure it's nice they're 2/1% higher to make equal with forcium, but again, look at the base attack difference from sig to forci. It's a larger gap than it used to be. If you are aiming to be a strong player, don't look at sig. Arch 20% are almost as strong as sig 36% like forci 20% are to redosm 36%.

I still would prefer to see any sort of drop rate inc event instead of 'buy stuff from NPC' to upgrade/open for random luck. Seriously...how hard could that be since premium can add % drop rate. It'd also stimulate the economy a little better than NPC taking alz for little gain. I'd rather see 100b alz spent from players going to players than 10b alz wasted on NPC to buy boxes to open or special weapons like sig events.
    Nothing is stopping us from having larger player base, maybe a friendlier community for starters. Ye that forci gap has screwed up t3 to the point where a game is called in 5min; not rly fun or competitive for that matter. Besides new players never stick for so many reasons....i saw a lvl 1 WI killed by lvl 4 garlie for one lol

Wow are most of those actually events you don't have to cash shop for didn't think est could make such a beautiful thing;_;

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Vepa View Post
    "Apparently one of the top Korean Warriors runs around with 88% max rate. At least that is what was claimed while we were at the Global Camp last year.

Just for reference :-)" -from Viral

I'm betting Korea gets even better events than EU
    confirmed, unfortunately the best player on the kr server was a warrior who didn't get past prelims because of how bad they're gimped inside mission battle.

Titanium
    well , this event sux, more pay 2 win stuff and more random stuff , those thunderbolts or whatever, Cabal just never changes ... the same corrupted luck depending system and pay 2 win .. i am not really interested in this.

Banned
    Thunderbolts are just a exchange currency...bro chill
    How is it pay 2 win if u can farm safe guards from event mobs?
    No such thing as corrupted luck...just luck (probability)
    Either way no guarantee NA will have the same event as EU

why do we even bother to farm dungeons any more? sell vouchers and wait for next epic craft or next op event.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Vepa View Post
    Thunderbolts are just a exchange currency...bro chill
    How is it pay 2 win if u can farm safe guards from event mobs?
    No such thing as corrupted luck...just luck (probability)
    Either way no guarantee NA will have the same event as EU
    dude , we both know that farming SGH is the biggest lie ever ? " SGH and SGHH " have been on the drop list for the last 2 events if i can remember ... AND WAT ? i killed over 500 mobs .. only ended up with 1 sgh ? 1 sgh is really nothing.
    and Thunderbolts... the outcome is random, soo it 's all about luck ?

Quote Originally Posted by EmpyreanLord View Post
    why do we even bother to farm dungeons any more? sell vouchers and wait for next epic craft or next op event.
    that's the deal.. that's why Cabal is corrupted , coz of " selling vouchers and not bothering farm dungeons ", im not sure really sure if u guys already noticed that already , but ofc it's too clear that the most name that fits Selling Vouchers is " Legal alz buying."
    Last edited by killerdevil; 06-21-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by killerdevil View Post
    but ofc it's too clear that the most name that fits Selling Vouchers is " Legal alz buying."
    Most true statement ever.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    If you buy 5+ vouchers for no more than 115m ea. you can turn a small profit buying 100m luck potions in CS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast