Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: acount blocked

Exclamation acount blocked

ok i havnt played cabal and still alil rusty. so i wanted to lock my invent before i log off cabal,but i dont remeber my sub pass. i started to guest and mabey it will come back to me. then after the 4th or 5th try i was block from my account. what am i spose to do?

either wait 24 hours, or submit help desk ticket (if you can atm)
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

your gonna have to submit a ticket, my main account has been blocked for 14 days now and its still blocked.

thx,the thing is i sumited a ticket the first day cabal was open and no responce, feeling kinda lonley

Thats intresting, because pio got locked out from subpass, and he never got response back (this was before transfer) , it just ran out 24 hours(if i remember correclty, wasnt that long.) later o.0 .. but um 14 days...?
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

idk i also entered the sub password wrong 5 times, i sent a ticket to OGP a day before they announced they were ending cabal service but never got a response and ive been trying to login every day

so im suppose to wait 2 weeks and it will automaticlly let me login again, or i have to wait for responce?

im still blocked, and still waiting for a response from EST, imo send a ticket just to be on the safe side

I got blocked because i mixed my sub pass for my char with my inventory sub pass...I sent a ticket its been one day..How can i get my account back asap????

EST responded to my subpass lockout o.o (Since they're busy atm expect 2-3 day responses)
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast