Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miavii vs Skylar (T5 Fight)

Hii Mia!

Shadow Titanium
    Freestyle me =)

your asking to freestyle? does this mean you actually left T2? O.O
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

@Skylar and Cass

Can you both get on tonight? you know our usual meeting time. >.< I got a very-very-very nice idea for the upcoming Force Archer GvG ~DUN~DUN~DUN~DUN~!!! (._.)v,,

@Skylar

Oh my god!!! Oh my god!! Oh my god! 12 more days til I get my ps4!!!
    WATCH DOGS 11/19/13 release date in NA<<<<< you gotta get that and play with meh doooooooooooood. Im telling you ><.
    lol
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 11-03-2013 at 04:00 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    @Skylar and Cass

Can you both get on tonight? you know our usual meeting time. >.< I got a very-very-very nice idea for the upcoming Force Archer GvG ~DUN~DUN~DUN~DUN~!!! (._.)v,,

@Skylar

Oh my god!!! Oh my god!! Oh my god! 12 more days til I get my ps4!!!
    WATCH DOGS 11/19/13 release date in NA<<<<< you gotta get that and play with meh doooooooooooood. Im telling you ><.
    lol
    Awe I can't. ATNT uverse is messing up! Lame service I swear -_-. I can't log into cabal for awhile. Unless I go to the library but it's better if I go on a week day when people are at school. And I only like Infamous for ps but it's not out yet! I blame sky....
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 11-03-2013 at 07:49 AM.

how is that my fault? and Mia....yeah, i know about it, im counting the days as well....

and sadly ive been backing off of Cabal alot and i dont really check forums enough, i have a few other ways to communicate if you need to get hold of me and i can answer within the day, PM me if you want to
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    how is that my fault? and Mia....yeah, i know about it, im counting the days as well....

and sadly ive been backing off of Cabal alot and i dont really check forums enough, i have a few other ways to communicate if you need to get hold of me and i can answer within the day, PM me if you want to
    Could have just "LOL" and move on... Where's Emmy with my comic relief =\

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post

Yeah for sure. I'm just gonna add you on PSN sincw I'm not logging in w/o you both playing. I hear you Sky, I dont think I can invest more time in this game anymore to work on my character, I'm so behind, gear wise.. I'll just play Wushu so, if ever, hmu there. you both should play, its so Kung Fu. lol

you must be using a touchpad

Postponing the event. I'm kind of busy with another game.

If you want to check me out and tell me to log in contact me @ my ps4 streaming http://www.twitch.tv/miavii

Will be playing games on my ps4 so I'll keep you guys posted whenever I feel like coming in

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast