Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cannot log in - screenshot included

Shadow Titanium
    Here I thought I was special not being able to log D:

Banned
    same, was skilling all night, re-logged to refresh the game and couldnt get back in , something about needing to re-install the game to receive the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    same, was skilling all night, re-logged to refresh the game and couldnt get back in , something about needing to re-install the game to receive the update.
    Before I posted this topic I was online then I just select server to go to another channel and another char then this happens. Reinstalling the game, I don't know about that.

Banned
    anyone wanna bet this has to do with that scammer cabalevents ( pretty sure everyone has had a whisper from this hacker ) doing a massive attack/hack.

got the same problem...

I have that same issue. I have tried reinstalling the game. It doesn't work. I'll save you that hassle right now...

I just hope that this gets fixed soon... I am really enjoying the new Gladiator class and I want to keep pounding out the levels... lol :P
    Last edited by Skaye4813; 04-15-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaye4813 View Post
    I have that same issue. I have tried reinstalling the game. It doesn't work. I'll save you that hassle right now...
    Message shows to restart. It didn't say anything about reinstalling something. To me it's the server. Maybe because of the big activities on GLs.

Quote Originally Posted by cabalwi View Post
    Message shows to restart. It didn't say anything about reinstalling something. To me it's the server. Maybe because of the big activities on GLs.
    Yes I understand that. I just thought I would give it a try to see if it was an issue with the client itself.

Banned
    I am now going with, they put in a "fix" to stop Brazil and EU from logging in and killed it for everyone.

same problem please help us helpdesk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast