Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Learned Drop Rates

nice i will use this ty since i have to run 100+ fc ill put stuff there
    When I get asked to run IC2

Added name req. It'll make it alot easier to figure out troll runs.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Updated to DX 2.0

All new Awakened Dungeons have been added.

Form Link

Results

There are error checks with the %, so you can't falsify information absurdly. I regularly clean the list of all false entries.

Since the new update changes some drop rates. I wiped all the old data and started fresh.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-31-2015 at 08:45 PM. Reason: wipe old

My FB Guide

Use only numerical values. Do not put in what dropped. Only Numbers. Otherwise it will not add it into the math, and that gives invalid data.

I know some of you are too immature to know how this works, so don't fool around like the naive idiot you are and put false crap, or give a blank entry. It's annoying. If you want to know actual drop rates of the game, then either put true data, or nothing at all.

I don't have time to talk to each individual scum bag that intentionally puts fake info. So please be mature, have some integrity, and don't do that.

If you find offense at this post, then grow up and learn to "deal with it." Life isn't all peaches and cream, and neither is the internet.

My FB Guide

Titanium
    So um... if I run like 40 VC and put them all in your thing [x5 per thing]... you'll think it's false? D=
    You will have your final hour with Insurgent.

Not likely. I know how many chests, avg drops rates with lvl booster are, and can made a very educated guess if it's real or fake.

My FB Guide

Geez always serious Val. You need to chill and drop the geekiness sometimes. I wish I was a GM to at least say thank you for all the work/research you've done for the forum community. Wait do they even know?
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Geez always serious Val. You need to chill and drop the geekiness sometimes. I wish I was a GM to at least say thank you for all the work/research you've done for the forum community. Wait do they even know?
    Most of them do, and know me by name. I haven't actually got around to doing a ton more on this recently. In fact, right now I'm on a cruise, with another one next week. So I won't even be available to do anything more for another week. I also have been distracted at home with other games, and have another class starting up soon, so it's difficult to divert time propely to get everything Id like to do done. This project however, is reliant on anyone willing to help. As long as it's not fake data, it'll help everyone. Often people start a form, and just click next and submit, so it counts as a run done, and then has no drops at all. I wish more people would participate. I had to wipe all the original data (i probably still have a copy of it somewhere though) since it got really messy and the numbers stopped adding up correctly. That's why there's error checks included in the results page, which should be all the players can see using the link at the submission window.

Enso and I are going to collaborate some works and start tracking the extreme and epic core boosters as well. I have a slow side project as well to gather all the current rank up data since the wiki is entirely out of date. I also will use that to calculate the GL's stats inc for the str/dex/int. Anyways, it's alot of work that I've put off to the side recently, like my ui skin updates. Have had many complaints about that over the past two months, but haven't sat down long enough to update any of them. I just need enough interest to do it.

EDIT: I went through the form and removed all fake as well as fixed some errors I had. All data currently is up-to-date. It just needs more entries. Once you get the hang of how it works, it gets faster to do each time in the future. With that said, the more you do it, the easier it gets.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 04-11-2015 at 03:31 PM.

My FB Guide

I'm just impressed with your dedication. If this research is indeed working then good for you. Buuuuut.....I still think you should take a break from the geekiness. It's almost summer anyway. I wanna see if you know how to have fun IN the game. I'll tell you what... I wanna challenge you on a research but in a fun Miavii way. Like a dance party. You know like the huge beach party that I held at port lux two years ago? You were there and part of my VIP too. I challenge you to get as many people on your video. Lets see who's crowd beats who on a music video )))) watcha think? Eh? We'll make a conclusive study if this current generation was fun than the old one.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-12-2015 at 01:25 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12