Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes to Moral Shout/Bear's Vitality?

Upcoming Changes to Moral Shout/Bear's Vitality?

taken from mr. wormy's site on updates that is being talked about for summer 2014: http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/2014/06...r-2014-update/

Scenario quests up to Level 100 will be revised, quests’ compensation will be grown
    By giving the Skill EXP as compensation, the Skilling-progress will be smoother, in other way, it won’t be burden for players.
    In addition, in the range between level 95 and 130, there will be new scenario quests, and the difficulty will be adjusted based on level.
    We are investigating the Aura and Battle Mode to make it more useful as well as adjusting some skills’ cooldown.
    This might be the uber-awesome for some players, the amount of maximum HP which was raised from buff will be automatically filled up as soon as the buff activated, removing the inconvenience which was there for eras…

Spawning time of certain bosses / monsters in low level dungeons like Ruina Station, Tower of the Dead, Forgotten Temple is a uncomfortable thing too, and HURRAYYY, it will be adjusted
    For convenience, different enhancements will be applied to mission dungeons to improve the game play, especially for low-level players.[/b]
    how excited are you at the prospect of bear's vitality becoming a panic short buff that heals you for 1000hp?

So it means in TG, when u use Bear, u get 7k hp healed, lol lol, good news

its about time warriors got a clutch short buff too.

while they're at it, they should also give bear's vitality +300 dmg reduction since bears dont give a damn, they just want that honey.
    Last edited by Tonberry; 06-19-2014 at 02:02 PM.

RedOsmium
    yay make wa more op .__.

I think this is scarier when you consider the HP gain from FB BM1.......

its a good change. makes several skills more viable to use, and provides some measures to outplay opponents. I have mentioned in past discussions how a change like this would make sense because bears is useless in its current state. Now all we need is for Instant Immunity to have a cleansing effect when cast and I'm content

Shadow Titanium
    cleansing effect would be too OP i think. I just want them to fix the error where I get knocked down with immunity on =.="
    IGN: xTPx
    Guild: Spartans

i would have said cleansing effect would be warranted, but force bladers did get nerfed on their execration so i think at this point it is not necessary.

what i would like is for estsoft to take this chance to tweak bear's vitality to give it a defense boost and movement speed increase. this would allow you to hold bloody spirit, which i still think is still a terrible match with cat's recovery/bear's vitality when you go in to the big time dungeons ie. aft2/afi/mo. you get hit for 4-5k and that pathetic +60hp/second does little to offset it.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    i would have said cleansing effect would be warranted, but force bladers did get nerfed on their execration so i think at this point it is not necessary.

what i would like is for estsoft to take this chance to tweak bear's vitality to give it a defense boost and movement speed increase. this would allow you to hold bloody spirit, which i still think is still a terrible match with cat's recovery/bear's vitality when you go in to the big time dungeons ie. aft2/afi/mo. you get hit for 4-5k and that pathetic +60hp/second does little to offset it.
    true but in war that will be op, it would be like aos w/o the unmovable effect

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    true but in war that will be op, it would be like aos w/o the unmovable effect
    i think it would be negotiable if the duration was reduced to 18 seconds (same time as instant immunity) and defensive stat was something like +100% damage reduction, no?

i just think about what really happens in real life when you piss off a grizzly bear, they dont stop for nothing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast