Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes to Moral Shout/Bear's Vitality?

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    explosion shot?
    ... is neither silence nor suppress.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    ... is neither silence nor suppress.
    it silences your fade/dash/blink .. unless they have changed that over the years

FA has enough to it already anyway lol

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    it silences your fade/dash/blink .. unless they have changed that over the years

and WA doesn't? ok

Different from silence. Someone said every class has suppress or silence, which is false.

when do we get this update xD bout time we get a intution, aod, etc..

Shadow Titanium
    Different from silence. Someone said every class has suppress or silence, which is false.
    Technically.. but it can be just as effective as a silence offensively. FA is broken af in war, they're fine with just that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    and WA doesn't? ok
    lmao what are you even bittching about.. FA has much more advantages over WA in war and pretty much every other situation at that.

Technically.. but it can be just as effective as a silence offensively. FA is broken af in war, they're fine with just that lol.
    I can still pop ss and aod when I get explosion shot, so not really effective as silence.

And I greatly disagree that fa is anywhere near broken "af". The only thing they have to save them is their range, and, unfortunately, force kick. They don't do a lot of damage with the current state of na's gear. When your defense is 800 - 1k over their magic attack, not much they can do. But we'll have to agree to disagree I guess, since it's apparent you get wrecked by them all day.

Shadow Titanium
    I can still pop ss and aod when I get explosion shot, so not really effective as silence.

And I greatly disagree that fa is anywhere near broken "af". The only thing they have to save them is their range, and, unfortunately, force kick. They don't do a lot of damage with the current state of na's gear. When your defense is 800 - 1k over their magic attack, not much they can do. But we'll have to agree to disagree I guess, since it's apparent you get wrecked by them all day.
    lol please. FA has range, arguably the greatest dps in game, a cleanse from root, and one of the most advantageous bm3s.. and lots of other strong points I don't need to mention in comparison to other classes.

The only thing they have to save them is their range, and, unfortunately, force kick.
    That sentence makes no fking sense - speak english. You're either saying FA has range and force kick (but I don't believe anyone is that stupid), or you're trying to say force kick trumps FA range and there is no such thing as kiting.

You must fight terrible players all day and/or have very little experience in this game. One thing's apparent.. If I was an FA, it'd be pretty simple wrecking you on your precious FS.

lol please. FA has range, arguably the greatest dps in game, a cleanse from root, and one of the most advantageous bm3s.. and lots of other strong points I don't need to mention in comparison to other classes.
    Range is definitely an advantage. Out of bm they probably have close to the best dps, but with single target bm, blader wins, and with aoe bm they don't hit harder than wizard. I do think fa bm2 can be better than wizard bm2 in war, but in terms of pure damage, it is not.

Unroot, while useful, only makes fa slightly harder to pin down. Root + lightning aoc (if it procs silence) and a blader in bm2 with aof is pretty much instant death for a force archer. Arguing otherwise is just silly talk.

That sentence makes no fking sense - speak english. You're either saying FA has range and force kick (but I don't believe anyone is that stupid), or you're trying to say force kick trumps FA range and there is no such thing as kiting.

You must fight terrible players all day and/or have very little experience in this game. One thing's apparent.. If I was an FA, it'd be pretty simple wrecking you on your precious FS.
    You're correct, it was a slightly malformed sentence. But you're a smart fellow, you can figure it out. :)

You do like to make a lot of claims you can't back up. I'll leave you to it.

Shadow Titanium
    Range is definitely an advantage. Out of bm they probably have close to the best dps, but with single target bm, blader wins, and with aoe bm they don't hit harder than wizard. I do think fa bm2 can be better than wizard bm2 in war, but in terms of pure damage, it is not.

Unroot, while useful, only makes fa slightly harder to pin down. Root + lightning aoc (if it procs silence) and a blader in bm2 with aof is pretty much instant death for a force archer. Arguing otherwise is just silly talk.

You're correct, it was a slightly malformed sentence. But you're a smart fellow, you can figure it out.

You do like to make a lot of claims you can't back up. I'll leave you to it.
    You said absolutely nothing disproving any of the points I made. Just a bunch of dodging and "what if" scenarios.

IF it procs silence. Lol if an an archer can't tank 1 silence duration to an FB, they deserve to die. Otherwise, wait out the few seconds and cleanse yourself and be gone.. escape is inevitable for an FA.
    inb410consecutive silence procs because that's really probable right?

As for the BL scenario - What special ed archer will sit there taking 2 claw aof to the face? The type of FA you play?

You do like to make a lot of claims you can't back up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast