Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Scammer

RedOsmium

Scammer

I got scammed idk wtf happen tbh
    Cabal(140703-1640-Ver374-0000).jpg
    Cabal(140703-1643-Ver374-0000).jpg
    Cabal(140703-1644-Ver374-0000).jpg

As you can see he put up the correct orb but when the trade was successful i got a +4 orb instead of a +14
    Last edited by spittaz; 07-03-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    did he accept ur first offer then cancel trade and ask u to add a few items?
    that's prolly when he switched the orbs if thats how it occured, cuz he scams alot, and thats the person everyone says it lenguyen

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    I got scammed idk wtf happen tbh

As you can see he put up the correct orb but when the trade was successful i got a +4 orb instead of a +14
    It's obvious that you aren't telling us everything you know and that you were scammed out of your own stupidity by not checking the item. From the screenshots you've provided, it's obvious that the trade wasn't done once, but multiple times; the items in your first inventory tab disappeared or was moved around, and you gained exactly 2k alz.

People seriously need to get smarter when doing trades. If you're buying or selling something, make sure it's pure alz and if you feel pure alz isn't secure enough, set up a personal shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    It's obvious that you aren't telling us everything you know and that you were scammed out of your own stupidity by not checking the item. From the screenshots you've provided, it's obvious that the trade wasn't done once, but multiple times; the items in your first inventory tab disappeared or was moved around, and you gained exactly 2k alz.

People seriously need to get smarter when doing trades. If you're buying or selling something, make sure it's pure alz and if you feel pure alz isn't secure enough, set up a personal shop.
    +1
    hi im shisuii
    ---------------------------------------------
    achi pls

Shadow Titanium
    Thats your fault, im sure that guy had traded u 2 time or more before puting a + 4 orb, u didnt item this time so... U need to be grow up.
    Btw U didnt see my warn about this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelMyWrath View Post
    Thats your fault, im sure that guy had traded u 2 time or more before puting a + 4 orb, u didnt item this time so... U need to be grow up. Btw U didnt see my warn about this guy.
    cho bé ăn dặm
    dinh dưỡng cho trẻ
    nuôi con bằng sữa mẹ
    suy dinh dưỡng
    chăm sóc trẻ sơ sinh
    sữa mẹ

did you ever get anything back for it or?
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan