Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Aft2/Eod3...

Question Aft2/Eod3...

why is the ring drop rate so bad...?
    doesnt matter how many times u run it ring just wont drop. Eod3 is not cheap to run so wouldnt hurt if drop rate would be a lil better when it comes to ring...
    Living life, peace out!

simple solution : just get 2 tempus rings to drop

or... realize what probability is

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine
    ^For us tempus is dropping like 1 per 20 runs and A.tyrant 1 per 35-40, well, sadly this AFT isnt droppin anything good ;(
    Starshine from EU said this.

even then do realize it'll take alot of runs for some and one for others because that's what RNG and probability is???

more players= more rings dropping
    getting more players would solve a lot of issues cabal would have like other items.
    hell I could be complaining about the lack of +15 belts and they should totally raise rates but rng and probability right?

edit: example) assume tempus has a 1/20 drop rate or 5%... this doesn't mean that you're guaranteed the ring in 20 runs it just means for every time you kill tempus there's a 5% chance for it to drop. I don't get why people don't understand this. These rings are also made to be a low rate for a reason, drop rate increase will help but it only works if the person who has the drop rate % kills it.

actually I think I wasted my time typing this post. oh well.
    Last edited by doomer123; 04-07-2015 at 11:38 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

35 eod3 and two rings...
    80 aft2 = 1 ring