Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaaiiooonn

Banned

Aaaiiooonn

It's being mailed to me right now, someone who isn't garbage PM me with info about the best server to start on kthx.

Banned
    Make another useless topic bro. How about you make decisions for yourself, it's a life skill.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Make another useless topic bro. How about you make decisions for yourself, it's a life skill.
    That's like trying to guess the number of marbles in a jar when you can just ask someone that already knows, moron.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    That's like trying to guess the number of marbles in a jar when you can just ask someone that already knows, moron.
    Your analogy is ridiculously retarded and has nothing to do with this topic. When are you going to kill yourself?

Banned
    Your analogy is ridiculously retarded and has nothing to do with this topic. When are you going to kill yourself?
    Not my fault you can't comprehend what I'm saying. Go squeeze some lemons kid.

InB4 ET says Triniel.

Banned
    Not my fault you can't comprehend what I'm saying. Go squeeze some lemons kid.
    It's not a question of my above average ability to comprehend, it's about the context in which you sling out your worthless garbage. Go make me an apple pie kid.

Banned
    It's not a question of my above average ability to comprehend, it's about the context in which you sling out your worthless garbage. Go make me an apple pie kid.
    Whoever said you were above average at anything? You I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed @ CABAL, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed @ lying (lol ragequit off the forums for a month after I dookied on you for trying to lie)

You obviously can't see the relativity between the subjects at hand.

Banned
    Whoever said you were above average at anything? You I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed @ CABAL, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed @ lying (lol ragequit off the forums for a month after I dookied on you for trying to lie)

You obviously can't see the relativity between the subjects at hand.
    You can't be so hypocritical when you have fair your fair share of lies. Asking someone for advice on an opinion has nothing to do with your analogy. The only relativity here is you and I. Your garbage and my flame are totally different.

Banned
    You can't be so hypocritical when you have fair your fair share of lies. Asking someone for advice on an opinion has nothing to do with your analogy. The only relativity here is you and I. Your garbage and my flame are totally different.
    Oh really, I have lies? About what? Didn't I already prove you wrong numerous times with screenshots of my gear/stats when you tried saying I lied? I also shat on you and made you cry in a corner for a whole month because of the shame, I hardly call anything you say flames, maybe sparks. With that being said, I'm still waiting for Aion players to give me info on the better servers.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast