CABAL APPCRASH PLEASE HELP! (details inside)
So I have tried fresh downloads and reinstalls but nothing will help! I have tried running program with different windows pack supports, DET, reformatting drives, backed up to restore point, and passing all cabal files through firewalls and nothing is working out for me. Here is the error I get when it crashes.
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: CabalMain.exe
Application Version: 126.96.36.1996
Application Timestamp: 568f5721
Fault Module Name: CabalMain.exe
Fault Module Version: 188.8.131.526
Fault Module Timestamp: 568f5721
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0009eb23
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
The problem only occurs after I have selected my character and server/ channel. The interface will shut as to load me into the server, the loading bar will reach the end and then that is when the crash initiates. Any input would be great ty all
We are truly sorry that this issue has occurred. Below you will see a guide on how to install CABAL Online.
We strongly recommend to following these steps:
1. Delete any CABAL Online related folders and files.
2. Clear your internet cache and cookies.
3. Update all programs and drivers that connect over the internet.
4. Close all apps and programs not related to CABAL Online.
5. Close your firewall and anti-virus programs.
6. Download CABAL Online Client Installer.
7. Install CABAL Online.
8. Allow CABAL Online to update.
Hope you’re able to install CABAL Online without experiencing any issues.
Good luck with your adventures in Nevareth!
on a serious note, I would contact help desk if you haven't already, though i can't guarantee that you'll get much help, who knows though. hope you get this issue solved~
Tags for this Thread
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts