Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: accounts banned by OGP

Quote Originally Posted by hidetoshi View Post
    eternity lol one of the CA hackers as well as wall hacking bosses in PF, new GM,s new management , cant wait to see Tang Dynasty get their way now, and as i said in ogplanets forum , no one cares bout yourdiary/blog w/e, no one cares about you or your life.. a 15 year old fat chick is what you probably are >.> and dont comment back because anything from you will be laughed at
    What a hater- .- Your user name is the biggest FA hacker who got to level 170 and got banned right after...What a legend.

ET is no special. Any FA in Forcium will be able to tank CA nicely. You don't see it much cause, after I quit half years, I am still the ONLY FA with full forcium in NA Cabal.

Here is a video I posted on CA sec. on this forum. I will post here for you to watch.

You should notice the majority of the attacks on me were miss or I should say 90% of the hit was a miss and even if they do hit me, the damage is low enough for me to vamp back without potting.

With forcium, both my defense and my defense rate are higher than any Martial FAs. That's also the main reason that people say that FA cannot tank CA.

Original post: Click me

I felt bad for you if your only joy on the forum is to start rumor. It only makes you look bad and immature not the person you try to flame on.

Hehe.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by hidetoshi View Post
    DUDE unless youve played as many years as i have, keep your unintelligent comments elsewhere. sounds like your just jealous about not gettin forcium yourself. my point was about hackers and namely the GM,S who allowed known members of Tang hack and get away with it as well as allow them to hack in CA in their presence. I was there more than once and all my vids and screens were listed as fakes. imagine that!!
    Maybe you should learn English. You said GM Spoon was the only legit GM, how can someone be legit if he gives alz and forc amp? Thats worse then letting people hack, because they don't even have to hack to get the items they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladystar View Post
    well the alz rip went on longer than a few months. in ogps first year the alz rip went from like oct/nov- until feb. of it being massive amounts of people being hacked. after that it still continued on but wasnt as big of a crazy amount as it was the first time. for the rest of that year.
    Don't remind me about alz rip again QQ

I was ripped and all my lovely alz was gone for good. Even though I got it back from OGP <3, I was still suffering a lot from it. I remember a lot of people rage quit after they got alz ripped. There is no exception. It happened to almost everyone. OGP does give back the alz though if you followed the instruction and sent in the ticket with proper information needed. It took them about two months to return my alz which, in my opinion, for a free to play game, is nice enough.
    Starfish Attack!!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Why are you so....stupid?
    That is a very complicated question! It's like asking why there are trolls - .-"
    Starfish Attack!!

well whatever happened happened theres no changing much.

I love how regular threads become forum drama. Fun to read = )
    RelishThe69th ~103 Wi
    Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by Relish View Post
    I love how regular threads become forum drama. Fun to read = )
    I want more...This tread is win!
    Starfish Attack!!

lol so my forceshielder uhuhmesohorny got banned for having an inappropriate name, and only solution is buying name change card...which wasnt possible at the time, especially not for a greedy company like OGP...so would this be considered a fair ban? haha

Banned
    Hahahah cool story bro.

thanks brahhhhh! i hope it wasn't too long to read like chyaaaaa

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast