Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Failed DL

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Try using a download manager? I use the DownThemAll! Firefox plugin to download large files.
    good idea but is there a recomended one for internet explorer or google chrome

btw i found and old file from the forgoten island file on a mmo site im trying it now
    (it failed the clients server u don't need to be a member, but if i don't want to wait a day to dl it)
    Last edited by Aiden; 04-07-2010 at 10:48 AM.

Try using a download manager? I use the DownThemAll! Firefox plugin to download large files.
    great idea just one prob laptop on wirless gana take longer but yea gues it all thats left to try
    ty for the help n nice pic btw

Firefox is my main browser with chrome being my secondary and I avoid IE. The DownThemAll! team doesn't want to work with Chrome yet.

Dunno if Chrome has any good extensions for downloads seeing that I only use it as a simple browser when mobile (and when the horrible OGP forums glitched). I'll check in 2 hours when I'm in Bio. If you want you can try a free download managing program like FlashGet, I personally like how DownThemAll! is built into the browser and won't take any system resources when not needed. And get your download from Cabal.com.

BTW I use wireless all the time too =P. What type of connection do you have?
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

found a multi purpose for IE n chrome n firefox it worked well took 4 hours but still it working thanks alot man

BTW I use wireless all the time too =P. What type of connection do you have?
    i have a 100 speed internet though atnt and 100 speed though armstrong

I don't think Xfire would load any spyware & stuff but I wouldn't know... if it still doesn't work out for you or anyone else, you can try downloading this old file http://download.cnet.com/Cabal-Onlin...html?tag=mncol and patch it up to the current version.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12