Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On Illusion Castle

Banned

Question On Illusion Castle

It's not like the update announcement is something new for most of us, but thanks for 'reposting' it here [GM] Q! That update will be awesome.

Just a few things though:

1. The (unique) Mergaheph ring will be quest-based, so it's "Character Binding" and hence, one ring per character. That was a subject of so much debate in the other servers prior to its release 'cuz their repective GMs posted it too as "Account Binding", making them think that you can wear 2 per character, owing to the nature of account bound items being share-able among your characters.

2. Can't help noticing this (under changes/additions):

In other servers, the announcement had this:
    2. Changed the property of the Anima Gem
    * Current: Cannot be dropped or traded
    * Changed: Cannot be dropped but can be traded

but in our announcement here, I dunno, I may be blind, but I can't read it anywhere. Did you forget about that or intentional omission? I hope not. Been wanting to trade my gem, and waiting for this update so I can save up on a high level sleeping/sealing kit. Please tell us so if this will not happen anymore.

Part 2 was changed about the anime according to EU.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Banned
    look at the discrepancy:

so you're saying that EU implemented it huh. Yeah, wish GM Q just overlooked that one, instead
    of our version not gonna have it

i dun really get it but nvm

Red-Osmium
    ur pic makes no sense, theres no anima gem there in ours =.=

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    look at the discrepancy:

so you're saying that EU implemented it huh. Yeah, wish GM Q just overlooked that one, instead
    of our version not gonna have it
    No I'm saying that it was changed according to the EU GM's in another thread on their forums. It's no longer tradable, maybe you should do a search.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Red-Osmium
    Anima Gems were always tradeable i believe

Banned
    if you seal it like a pet, yea. was under the impression 'cuz of that item in EU that they can be traded without the kit after the update. And now Goughan's saying that they removed that from EU as well. Oh well...
    Last edited by Drew; 04-08-2010 at 09:25 AM. Reason: nothing

Red-Osmium
    well in any way, its tradeable now, good lol

Banned
    Well if they made good on that initial plan, and I dunno where that came from or why a G.M. in Eu would post a false alarm, we don't have to seal the gems to put 'em in ah or trade, do we? But it's business, so I can understand why they changed that. A lv7 seal kit costs 285 astros back in ogp. That was business. Who are we to argue with them? pretty much like the war times...it's their call.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast