Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR times

Shadow Titanium

WAR times

well i might as well start the thread, cuz its gonna get flamed really fast. Est you should reconsider the war and ca times, people are not gonna like finishing war to go str8 to ca and only 1 war basicly over night. wait, there is a 1 hour break, so w/e. i dont care anymore, i was pissed for about 3 mins, then remembered this is a FREE game, god i need to quit.
    Last edited by Eriks419; 04-08-2010 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    well i might as well start the thread, cuz its gonna get flamed really fast. Est you should reconsider the war and ca times, people are not gonna like finishing war to go str8 to ca and only 1 war basicly over night.
    I don't really agree. I think more people will be happy to have more wars in the PMs, instead of when NA/Canada is asleep typically.

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

Shadow Titanium
    well my point is there is 6 hour gaps between wars and then 3 hours, its completely random it seems, it will take people some getting use to. i mean what was wrong with the uniform schedule around the clock, was that so difficult?

i agree with Cade , it WILL take some getting used to , but in the long run , its beneficial o: .

but then again CA5 .. ahh QQ

Shadow Titanium
    better throw this in there too, uch and uchh market is gonna crash very quickly, 6 ca channels. i predict it to have a huge chain effect, uch 500k, uchh 6 mil, sod 1.2 mil, ca5 keys 1 mil, fch 11k, fchh 50k, the list goes on.......................

What are the times in? Pacific time?

Oh, and why change ESTSoft? If it wasn't broke, why fix it?

Yes. The times are in Pacific time.
    AbareJishi
    TezukaPhantom
    YoshikiXSugizo
    xSUGIZO
    xYoshiki

change war times please ><

Actually, if the times were pacific, there should be a war right now...but there isn't. I'm guessing the times are Eastern?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast