Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: missing items and alz!!!! HELP!!!

missing items and alz!!!! HELP!!!

ok on my main character i had 2 pets and about 60 mil alz in my bank before the server got moved. and now i redownloaded and transfered my account and im missing things. im also missing minor items that were in my bank and about 2 mil alz in my invatory but i dont care about that as much as them as much as the cutie lai and cutie gry and the 60 mil in my bank because i paied actual money to get the 2 pets and the items i sold for the 60 mil and i want them back otherwise i basicly lost alot of money. i dont care about the other little items lost cuz i can always hunt them back but can a gm please contact me and help me get my pets and alz back. btw my char's name is WarDragon15 and is on the mercuary server

You should be glad you have your toon at the very least, not all of us kept them

? my toon? u mean my character? O.o and yea im happy i kept it but im not happy that i lost money. i hope it gets fixed soon

Titanium
    Sorry to hear your lost, try reporting it to the help desk at http://www.cabal.com/ or emailing the GMs at [email protected]. I'm not sure if you can email them for this issue, because they said that they use it for E-Mail Verification problems.

Can you prove you had any of that? If not let me start off by saying I lost 3 pets all level 10 and my PC forcium blade +7 with 14%amp.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    Can you prove you had any of that? If not let me start off by saying I lost 3 pets all level 10 and my PC forcium blade +7 with 14%amp.
    me too! (Next time take screen shots of your gear)

i can prove it. i have screenshots from my OGPlanet file that showes me with both pets.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I mean recent screenshots...dates of 02/01/09 and 08/24/09 Hardly prove you didn't sell them at one point. I took screenshots in the last 5 minutes of all my gear.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

I mean recent screenshots...dates of 02/01/09 and 08/24/09 Hardly prove you didn't sell them at one point. I took screenshots in the last 5 minutes of all my gear.
    i had a person on buddylist who made alt, put his lvl 9 pet on it, and decided he didnt like warrior n deleted the acct with pet on it LUL, sent in help desk ticket, n after few days they decided to spawn a lvl 9 empty zard for him <3 was generous of them, didnt really think he was gunna get nething bak for it lol.

So is this means you can't get ur Alz and other chars back to you? in that case ^ ^ done playing MMO's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast