Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Few questions about Warriors

Few questions about Warriors

I've never made a WA before, so completely new to this hence the noobie questions haha.

Ok first off, for a WA should I be getting more Crit dmg or crit rate?

Atm I have 35% crit rate and 110 crit dmg level 64.

Also, would the ideal armor, boots, and gloves be double slotted 7 sword amp with HP slotted?

And for PvM and PvP, could someone PLEASE post up some skill setups? I've seen a few posts on here but everyone seems to differ (obviously different opinions).

If I come up with some other questions I'll let you know, thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by e10lt1z View Post
    I've never made a WA before, so completely new to this hence the noobie questions haha.

Ok first off, for a WA should I be getting more Crit dmg or crit rate?

Atm I have 35% crit rate and 110 crit dmg level 64.

Also, would the ideal armor, boots, and gloves be double slotted 7 sword amp with HP slotted?

And for PvM and PvP, could someone PLEASE post up some skill setups? I've seen a few posts on here but everyone seems to differ (obviously different opinions).

If I come up with some other questions I'll let you know, thanks a lot.
    hmm...... ill say u should have atleast 40 crit rate and 110 dmg but if u go for low rate u should go for high dmg........like 35 rate and 150 dmg...... and it realy depend on your base attack anyways..... and for pvm use sw ww and sd........pvp ahhh that depends on base dmg to...

Well, at this moment I have 38 crit with 110 dmg @ level 90 with only about 12 sword amp LOL. I'll be getting more sword amp soon though. If that helps with a PvP combo, please do post.

well for now u should have atleast 15 plus sword amp at that lvl and u need more rate atleast 40