Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Question for the [GM]'s Concerning my Multiple Tickets

Threaded View

Question Question for the [GM]'s Concerning my Multiple Tickets

Hi,

I realize that you're (the GM team) really busy and whatnot, but it's been about a month since my original ticket was submitted and I'm getting a tad antsy. Here's what's happening:

I originally stopped playing Cabal after I fried my gfx card last summer, but my friend convinced me to start again this summer. After finding out ESTSoft had severed ties with OGP, I began the account creation process, but during the process my firefox crashed (great timing) right before the transfer page. When I tried to register again, my account had been created. I then went to the banner that links you to transfer on the cabal main site once you have logged in. When I tried to transfer, it says that my original OGP account and info had already been transferred, but on cabal it said that I still needed to transfer. At that point, I submitted a ticket.

About two weeks later, I received a response requesting character info (names, levels, etc) for my account, which I promptly responded with. However, when I tried to directly reply to the email from the support team, I received an email in Korean that told me the email didn't go through. Thus, I went to go submit another ticket. Unfortunately, I came across another problem. First I'll start by saying before that when I tried to submit my original ticket, it said that I needed to transfer my account before even going to the help desk page, but it still let me through. But when I tried to send my second ticket in, it just redirected me to the main page.

At this point, I created a new account on Cabal that would be able to submit a ticket. I sent in my ticket with the reply and waited. After 5 days (or so), I started playing on the account to kill time (last Friday). This was fine until this Monday afternoon. When I came back from work, I found my Cabal account had been blocked. I'm not sure why this is. The account at the time was skilling on a dummy.

Well, there's my story. I'm not sure if my creation of the second account messed with my original ticket or something, but I'd like to know what happened and what the status is. I was quite impressed that the Support Team actually send that original response requesting further information, but I would really appreciate a follow-up!

Thanks.

Edit: Oh, and if this is the wrong section, let me know where this is supposed to be.

Editx2: In case you want the ticket info:

7503 Account Issue Account Blocked? 2010-07-19 15:22:10
    6854 Account Issue Issue Transfering Account - This is a proxy for... 2010-07-11 17:53:07

I don't have the original ticket number because it's on my actual Cabal account (the one whose ticket history is unable to be accessed until I transfer accounts, which apparently have already been transferred), but the earlier ticket is a follow-up on the ticket from my actual Cabal account. If you want, I can PM you that account name so you can look up the ticket number.
    Last edited by Guardian; 07-22-2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: See "Edit(s)"