Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Force Blade Guides

Force Blade Guides

Well I'm new here and still searching for a FB Guide.

This is the most in-depth one I've found, but is it up to date?

http://www.dualtranz.com/2008/01/cab...ce-blader.html
    http://www.dualtranz.com/2008/02/rec...ats-build.html

there's already a guide for FB's just look in the posts
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

In my opinion it makes better characters if you build it yourself instead of following a guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    In my opinion it makes better characters if you build it yourself instead of following a guide.
    if i didnt follow a guide id still be using Inferal stigma in PVP's thank god for guides

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    if i didnt follow a guide id still be using Inferal stigma in PVP's thank god for guides
    LMFAO ahahah dude every FB know's that at lvl 90 when u get your last skill
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

that's fo realzz
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    You seriously wouldn't understand how you're losing all your PvP's and wouldn't understand DPS if a guide didn't tell you?

It's nice to have a starting point though, Once people get to understand the game better they adjust their characters to their own likings.

Also people like to do some research before diving in. I looked through 3 guides to develop my own FA.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Quote Originally Posted by Prick View Post
    Well I'm new here and still searching for a FB Guide.

This is the most in-depth one I've found, but is it up to date?

http://www.dualtranz.com/2008/01/cab...ce-blader.html
    http://www.dualtranz.com/2008/02/rec...ats-build.html
    um to be honest there is a lot I saw thought all this that was not right...it seems to me that who ever made this had a lower level FB (Under 140).... A lot of information that is not correct. However, it does give you the general idea...

Best way to learn how to play a class is to start it from level 1 and play it....not read guides ,they can only help you so much. Just play your char and learn how to play it as you gear up...Everything is easy to figure out just takes a little time..

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    It's nice to have a starting point though, Once people get to understand the game better they adjust their characters to their own likings.

Also people like to do some research before diving in. I looked through 3 guides to develop my own FA.
    Yeah, though sometimes people cling to guides like they're holy books... that's not good.