Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lets discuss about cabal !!!

In my huge house that nobody else has here becasuse you're all broke
    sup

Banned
    dude... they keep moving my "on-topic" posts to the "off-topic" section... lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I use chopsticks. o.o Faster than a fork IMO.
    ur azn o.O
    u look hispanic o.o

Banned
    cabal is so great that i lost 200pounds playing it xD

Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    lol all asians eat with chopsticks and those spoon things...right jimbo?

^lmfao

dont no lol dont want to be stereotyping(lol i now you like how i spelled that xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I use chopsticks. o.o Faster than a fork IMO.
    your opinion and can it pick your more food

Seriously, are we going to get invaded by foreigners on this forum? NO!
    The prerequisite to understanding this letter is to have encountered some of CABAL's casus belli and to have realized how dodgy they are. I'm sure that everyone reading this is already familiar with CABAL's conceited lamentations so I'll spare you the sordid details. Instead, I'll simply summarize with the comment that CABAL fervently believes that it can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic, pink, pixie dust over everything that it considers high-handed or gin-swilling. This shows that it is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that he who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. Of course, people like CABAL who do in fact perpetrate evil change children's values from those taught in the home to those considered chic by arrogant carpetbaggers.

There is no place in this country where we are safe from CABAL's co-conspirators, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack. I can guarantee the readers of this letter that CABAL craves more power. I say we should give it more power—preferably, 10,000 volts of it. When one examines the ramifications of letting CABAL cause riots in the streets, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that there are many roads leading to the defeat of its plans to embark on wholesale torture and slaughter of innocent civilians. I truly maintain that all of these roads must eventually pass through the same set of gates: the ability to report as best as possible the facts and circumstances surrounding CABAL's whiney obloquies. I may be beating a dead horse here, but I do want to point out that I have a New Year's resolution for CABAL: It should pick up a book before it jumps to the uncompromising conclusion that lying is morally justifiable as long as it's referred to as "strategic deception". CABAL wants nothing less than to confuse the catastrophic power of state fascism with the repression of an authoritarian government in our minds, hence its repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of its grumpy, inarticulate litanies.

CABAL's prognoses were designed from day one to construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps. I won't dwell on that except to direct your attention to the counterproductive manner in which it has been trying to punish dissent through intimidation, public ridicule, economic exclusion, imprisonment, and most extremely, death. Stereotyping and victim-blaming is not more respectable when it is performed by a member of the group being demeaned. Even so, I have a soft spot for delirious chiselers: a bog not too far from here. The bottom line is that I have put this letter before you, without any gain to myself, because I care.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123