Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: “Porta Inferno” Contents Update Preview Page Uploaded!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    negative..read it again
    lacard i think u r right, 1 overall lord of war,10 each lvl,so i guess 5 cap and 5 proc,wasn't sure because it didnt specify that specifically so wasn't sure. but my question is, who gets the shout power?

Banned
    I think all unless they change bringer,but i'm not too worried about since all of the top players in lowbie tiers are re-rolled characters with everyone's main gear

Banned
    I think all unless they change bringer,but i'm not too worried about since all of the top players in lowbie tiers are re-rolled characters with everyone's main gear
    like my wiz when i get home on break from college xD. but re-rolled or not, i feel a shout spam approaching...

Guess everyone gonna go build to get bringer title now.

-- Indomie enak --

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post
    wish there was a like button like facebook, because i 'like' this statement.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post
    doubtfull,that costs money and people will want to +15 everything,but then again since you can buy alz in cash shop still...who knows,but it'll be interesting

Banned
    doubtfull,that costs money and people will want to +15 everything,but then again since you can buy alz in cash shop still...who knows,but it'll be interesting
    i can imagine that +15 is going to be hard but then again there's perfect cores. think they might've evened things out a bit. you see the CA drops? snazzy. prices should go down on some stuff if ppl know how to manage an economy. (stuff as in Slot extenders and cr2's) considering more places to drop the item=lower price. or ppl will be dumb and just raise the price of the items that drop the stuff,like troglo prices went up and cr2's stayed the same, dumb.CA6 keys r prolly going to be like 25 mil each. cabal is really unpredictable.
    Last edited by Matiel; 08-24-2010 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    if ppl know how to manage an economy.
    Why would it matter to a hacking guild like yours? I hear you guys still have a ton of glitched alz up somewhere in there.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    i can imagine that +15 is going to be hard but then again there's perfect cores. think they might've evened things out a bit. you see the CA drops? snazzy. prices should go down on some stuff if ppl know how to manage an economy. (stuff as in Slot extenders and cr2's) considering more places to drop the item=lower price. or ppl will be dumb and just raise the price of the items that drop the stuff,like troglo prices went up and cr2's stayed the same, dumb.CA6 keys r prolly going to be like 25 mil each. cabal is really unpredictable.
    there's been perfect cores in this game for forever, but the rarity of it doesnt make it very viable... there's always been update where the patch notes say "drop rate for perfect cores have increased", but no one ever sees the difference.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Why would it matter to a hacking guild like yours? I hear you guys still have a ton of glitched alz up somewhere in there.
    That's old news bro. and the alz that's glitched,i am sure it is all gone. ghost is my fav character in mw2 btw

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast