Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Blader

My Blader

Hi, I've been looking around the forums, but I still don't get it.

My Level 151 Blader is rather weak. I understand I have horrible blades

Redosm Blade +6 w/ 20% crit dmg
    Forcium Katana +6 w/ 10% crit dmg (this I recently changed)

and Personally I don't think my gear is THAT bad.

Osm Armorhelm of DB +6 20% dmg 5% rate
    Osm Martialsuit + 6 50hp 7% s.amp.
    Mystic gloves +3 4% s.amp
    Titanium Armorboots +7 +255hp

as a level 15x I know that I should be able to tank (or somewhat tank) and maybe solo or at least go far with some dungeons such as eod b2f? but I am unable to do that.

Banned
    ur from mercury aren't you?

get an osm blade w/ 5 rate, 8 rate armorhelm, higher amp gloves and amp boots..

lol eod b2f on a 15x is pretty hard unless ur geared out pretty well..just farm sod or ft b1f for money and get some upgrades...ur rates terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post

get an osm blade w/ 5 rate, 8 rate armorhelm, higher amp gloves and amp boots..

lol eod b2f on a 15x is pretty hard unless ur geared out pretty well..just farm sod or ft b1f for money and get some upgrades...ur rates terrible
    Yes, I'm from Merc O.o

Would a Titanium armorhelm +6 20% dmg, 8% be too low def? for amp gloves and boots, just let the bracelets/amulets do the work?
    Well ty for the tips, guess I'll just work on that for now.

Shadow Titanium
    I would stuff get Amp gloves and boots, you can never have enough amp.

Focus like I did, Focus on maxing your output dmg the best you can, Like get as much amp as possible, attack and dmg. Get eod ring. Save alz. Get one forcy blade amped+6 and a 30% dmg osm kat/blade+7 (Ive seen them as low as 300m) Your dmg will be nice. Heck ive seen +7 S.T amp gloves 180m o.O cheap stuff
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Once you got decent ammount dmg/amp/attack, focus on defense, Go martial for now, its cheap and efficient cause mobs miss you alot.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    what gave it away? oh wait....lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Focus like I did, Focus on maxing your output dmg the best you can, Like get as much amp as possible, attack and dmg. Get eod ring. Save alz. Get one forcy blade amped+6 and a 30% dmg osm kat/blade+7 (Ive seen them as low as 300m) Your dmg will be nice. Heck ive seen +7 S.T amp gloves 180m o.O cheap stuff
    All seems great but when it comes down to me making the alz to get the gears... How will I do that using the gear I have?

Soloing dungeons as a blader you can do pretty easy with any gear, just spam intuition and bm2/bm1. Blader retarget it pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Soloing dungeons as a blader you can do pretty easy with any gear, just spam intuition and bm2/bm1. Blader retarget it pretty good.
    Any dungeon recommended? I am high level (151) but I am insanely weak. I hope the new forci katana +6 10% dmg could at least boost me a little bit. I honestly don't know what I am capable of because I just came back to cabal from a long break.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast