Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best possible?

Best possible?

I have noticed a majority of FB's use pc lapis orbs/crystals,i wanted to know what's the best wep combination for a 160+FB planning on soloing/TG mostly.Would a +7 Forci 7% s amp katana/+7 Forci 10% crit damage orb actually be better in this situation combined with 3xcrit rings+2 and a merga ring (if it ever drops) or ring of luck+1/+2? Thanks in advance.

Shadow Titanium
    I would think that a 36% / 40% dmg lapis +7 would be better than a 10% dmg forc. +7 regardless of what you're intending on doing assuming you're using a forc. blade.

40dmg redosm or 17+dmg +7 forci blade(the redosm would be alot better w/ crits but not far on base). as of crystal i used the dmg calc. and a 20dmg orb and 40dmg lapis dun differ much, (i.e. if forci orb does 1k base and 2.1k crit, the lapis does 950 base and 2.150k crit. not much difference imo).

Banned
    16 cdi craft forc kat +15 7 amp in slot extended with cdi?

But what is actually better than a pc lapis orb 40% ?

Banned
    10 dmg 7 amp forc
    16 dmg 7 amp forc
    40 dmg topaz
    20 dmg forc

Thank you matrimoney,thats what i meant

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    10 dmg 7 amp forc
    16 dmg 7 amp forc
    40 dmg topaz
    20 dmg forc
    the 20dmg forci aint much better than a 40dmg lapis, compared it and tested its not worth goin for it if ur an FB, tho the topaz > forci 2slot and 40dmg lapis. if u can get 40dmg topaz, go for it! ^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    the 20dmg forci aint much better than a 40dmg lapis, compared it and tested its not worth goin for it if ur an FB, tho the topaz > forci 2slot and 40dmg lapis. if u can get 40dmg topaz, go for it! ^^
    I remember alpha FB tested a 40 dmg topaz crystal vs a 20 dmg forcium. He said that the topaz crits a little harder, but the forcium non-crits a whole lot harder. I think I'll take his word over yours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast