Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how the eff do you guys score so high?!?!

how the eff do you guys score so high?!?!

i only managed like 180 on my fa -.-
    CAPTAIN INSANE-O SHOWS NO MERCY!!!!!

Bm2.

Banned
    be near a warrior or fs
    then let them go ahrehad then use lances ( not tera lance )
    if ur in t1 i prefer egale eye over vf
    if not then i use egale eye with bm2

Banned
    how bout when in another nation's home base...go bm2..and target ensign and door at the same time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer101 View Post
    be near a warrior or fs
    then let them go ahrehad then use lances ( not tera lance )
    if ur in t1 i prefer egale eye over vf
    if not then i use egale eye with bm2
    what r u? 8 yr old?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    what r u? 8 yr old?
    im not azn im mexican blame me for my grammer GG

Wiz and FA have the advantage of scoring high in n.war because they use range skill and stay further to attack while the melee tanks and makes opponents busier, notice both bm2 of the classes are dual casting skills (FA guns and WI 1 cast = 2 skill) and all AoE. You just have to make good use of the damage youre dealing. "hit as hard as you can" and there are tools and options. NW pots like strike potions, magic master and mana condense can obtained as you conquer a base and open the treasure boxes they reward ( altho u have to open em first before someone else does), legacy weapon is a must ( works good with aura if bm's arent available to use yet, for best results try stacking aura with multi shooter against "an" enemy and ofcourse doors, towers & bases), use bm2 if available and pewpew the guardians or opponents ( for best result go all out hit ensign + gate/ res towers.) as Long as possible. Watch what your ally fb's are debuffing, if its a warrior with uber hp...*two thumbs up* keep hitting for Jackpot. Dont die too much! How? Stay and push along with the pushing party you have more chances to survive doing this than going alone and getting raped. Devote 90% awareness if enemy fb is present, coz if u build up a reputation as a fa trust me the fb's are your worse nightmare in nw especially in tier 3
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 08-23-2010 at 05:31 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

oh wow thanks for the tips ill see what happens next time i go war and i think i die too much lol like 10 + times every war need to work on not dying

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Wiz and FA have the advantage of scoring high in n.war because they use range skill and stay further to attack while the melee tanks and makes opponents busier, notice both bm2 of the classes are dual casting skills (FA guns and WI 1 cast = 2 skill) and all AoE. You just have to make good use of the damage youre dealing. "hit as hard as you can" and there are tools and options. NW pots like strike potions, magic master and mana condense can obtained as you conquer a base and open the treasure boxes they reward ( altho u have to open em first before someone else does), legacy weapon is a must ( works good with aura if bm's arent available to use yet, for best results try stacking aura with multi shooter against "an" enemy and ofcourse doors, towers & bases), use bm2 if available and pewpew the guardians or opponents ( for best result go all out hit ensign + gate/ res towers.) as Long as possible. Watch what your ally fb's are debuffing, if its a warrior with uber hp...*two thumbs up* keep hitting for Jackpot. Dont die too much! How? Stay and push along with the pushing party you have more chances to survive doing this than going alone and getting raped. Devote 90% awareness if enemy fb is present, coz if u build up a reputation as a fa trust me the fb's are your worse nightmare in nw especially in tier 3
    happens to me in t1/t2

make use of bm2, legacy weapon+aura, magic master/mana condense pots, your 3 best friends to scoring high in nation war.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast